Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If i get these will i have a better chance when dragging off an AWD?

I have a set of red ones, but they seem a real pig to put on. I have seen a YouTube video where they recommend leaving them in the sun for an hour to soften before installing. A job for the weekend I think.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
That dashboard looks sweet!
Yes, I can show you some detail pictures. It has a modern exterior design that matches the interior very well. In addition, the multiple functions are paired with an advanced system that is both quick to correspond and meet a variety of needs. You can know more by clicking here

6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3 Highland / Model Y

Features

• Compatible Models - 6.86 inch screen instrument cluster dash display is compatible with all model years of Tesla Model 3 & Model 3 Highland & Model Y, compatible with both Intel and AMD processors.
  • Unique Design - Featuring a high-definition 2.5D IPS wide viewing angle with a resolution of 1280*480P, it delivers sharp and vibrant visuals. Design with OEM style UI themes to personalize your display interface. Additionally, it offers five car model colors to match your preferences and vehicle style
  • Advanced Linux System - Powered by a high-performance Linux operating system, it ensures outstanding system performance and stability. Seamlessly integrated with the original steering wheel controls, Easily operate and control the screen.
  • 5G Connectivity - Boasts a swift 5G connectivity, ensuring your drivesare as connected as you are. Experience visuals like never before on screen, designed todisplay vibrant and clear graphics.
  • Touch Operation - Easy control and enjoy advanced touch screen technology that simplifies your driving. Operate with a touch of the screen to make your driving easier and more comfortable.
  • Information Sync - Syncs seamlessly with the vehicle's driving information display, allowing you to stay updated with key driving data. It also syncs partial data from the original car screen, such as automatic assisted driving icons, providing comprehensive information at a glance.
  • Front Camera Optional - Embrace AHD high-definition camera technology for unparalleled image clarity. Seamlessly integrated, the front-facing camera offers a broader, clearer view of the road ahead. It's not just an aid; it's a safety assurance for your driving journey.
  • Support multi-language - Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, (hebrew), Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese.
  • Easy Installation - Plug & Play, installation time within 20 min, No drilling required, Does not damage the original vehicle harness and function.
Function

• Current speed display (KM/H or MPH)
  • Battery usage
  • Time in 12H and 24H
  • Front trunk status:open /close
  • Left front door status:open/close
  • Right front door status:open /close
  • Left rear door status:open /close
  • Right rear door status:open /close
  • Left turn signal/Right turn signal
  • Car color selection
  • Fog lamps indication
  • Blind Spot Indication
  • Autopilot status lights
  • Outside temp
  • High beam/position light/Low beam Indicator
  • Gear display
  • Handbrake Reminder
  • Seat belt Indicator
  • Tyre pressure gauge
  • Vehical distance indicator
  • Front Blind Spot Camera On Demand (press and hold right scroll wheel)
  • Seat Belt Indicator
  • Power Usage Beam
  • US Road Signs
  • Brightness adjustments following the car screen
  • Day & Night mode
  • Over the air updates
  • Wide language support options
  • Forward Blind Spot Camera Option
  • Carplay Option6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3 Highland  Model Y (11).JPG6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3 Highland  Model Y (7).JPG6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3 Highland  Model Y (8).JPG

Reactions: Murphster
I kinda want these but fear they are pretty high on the wankery scale. Are they? Anyone tempted?
Caliper covers, fall into the category of aftermarket cosmetic enhancements.

Aesthetic Appeal:

Caliper covers can enhance the appearance of your Tesla's wheels, giving them a sportier or more customized look.
Color Options: Tesla caliper covers often come in different colors, allowing you to match them to your car's color scheme or create a contrasting effect.

Considerations:

Personal Taste: The perception of caliper covers being on the "wankery scale" is subjective. Some car enthusiasts appreciate the added flair, while others prefer a more understated look.

Alternative Suggestions:

• Painted Calipers: If you're interested in enhancing the look of your calipers, consider getting them professionally painted. This can provide a cleaner and more integrated appearance.
  • Wheel Upgrades: Upgrading your wheels can significantly impact the overall look of your Tesla. There are various designs and finishes to choose from.

Aesthetic Appeal:

Caliper covers can enhance the appearance of your Tesla's wheels, giving them a sportier or more customized look.
Color Options: Tesla caliper covers often come in different colors, allowing you to match them to your car's color scheme or create a contrasting effect.

Considerations:

Personal Taste: The perception of caliper covers being on the "wankery scale" is subjective. Some car enthusiasts appreciate the added flair, while others prefer a more understated look.

Alternative Suggestions:

• Painted Calipers: If you're interested in enhancing the look of your calipers, consider getting them professionally painted. This can provide a cleaner and more integrated appearance.
  • Wheel Upgrades: Upgrading your wheels can significantly impact the overall look of your Tesla. There are various designs and finishes to choose from.
Such a great response, apologies, hope it didn't come across as a dig at your product. Didn't quite mean it like that. I love the look of them, but my wife always complains about my poor taste so I can never always be sure....

Cheers.

Reactions: dronus
Yes, I can show you some detail pictures. It has a modern exterior design that matches the interior very well. In addition, the multiple functions are paired with an advanced system that is both quick to correspond and meet a variety of needs. You can know more by clicking here

Is there likely to be a stalk in the near future? If so would it be combined with the screen, and would there be an option for just one stalk for indicating?
To be fair while I have got used to the buttons, I still kinda miss the stalk...

Features

• Compatible Models - 6.86 inch screen instrument cluster dash display is compatible with all model years of Tesla Model 3 & Model 3 Highland & Model Y, compatible with both Intel and AMD processors.
  • Unique Design - Featuring a high-definition 2.5D IPS wide viewing angle with a resolution of 1280*480P, it delivers sharp and vibrant visuals. Design with OEM style UI themes to personalize your display interface. Additionally, it offers five car model colors to match your preferences and vehicle style
  • Advanced Linux System - Powered by a high-performance Linux operating system, it ensures outstanding system performance and stability. Seamlessly integrated with the original steering wheel controls, Easily operate and control the screen.
  • 5G Connectivity - Boasts a swift 5G connectivity, ensuring your drivesare as connected as you are. Experience visuals like never before on screen, designed todisplay vibrant and clear graphics.
  • Touch Operation - Easy control and enjoy advanced touch screen technology that simplifies your driving. Operate with a touch of the screen to make your driving easier and more comfortable.
  • Information Sync - Syncs seamlessly with the vehicle's driving information display, allowing you to stay updated with key driving data. It also syncs partial data from the original car screen, such as automatic assisted driving icons, providing comprehensive information at a glance.
  • Front Camera Optional - Embrace AHD high-definition camera technology for unparalleled image clarity. Seamlessly integrated, the front-facing camera offers a broader, clearer view of the road ahead. It's not just an aid; it's a safety assurance for your driving journey.
  • Support multi-language - Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, (hebrew), Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese.
  • Easy Installation - Plug & Play, installation time within 20 min, No drilling required, Does not damage the original vehicle harness and function.
Function

• Current speed display (KM/H or MPH)
  • Battery usage
  • Time in 12H and 24H
  • Front trunk status:open /close
  • Left front door status:open/close
  • Right front door status:open /close
  • Left rear door status:open /close
  • Right rear door status:open /close
  • Left turn signal/Right turn signal
  • Car color selection
  • Fog lamps indication
  • Blind Spot Indication
  • Autopilot status lights
  • Outside temp
  • High beam/position light/Low beam Indicator
  • Gear display
  • Handbrake Reminder
  • Seat belt Indicator
  • Tyre pressure gauge
  • Vehical distance indicator
  • Front Blind Spot Camera On Demand (press and hold right scroll wheel)
  • Seat Belt Indicator
  • Power Usage Beam
  • US Road Signs
  • Brightness adjustments following the car screen
  • Day & Night mode
  • Over the air updates
  • Wide language support options
  • Forward Blind Spot Camera Option
  • Carplay OptionView attachment 1007634View attachment 1007635View attachment 1007636
this looks great!

Questions,

1. would it void warranty?
2. how easy is it to DIY
3. Front camera bumper option, install again how easy would this be?

Cheers

Reactions: dronus
Such a great response, apologies, hope it didn't come across as a dig at your product. Didn't quite mean it like that. I love the look of them, but my wife always complains about my poor taste so I can never always be sure....

Cheers.
Personal taste is subjective, and it's perfectly normal for different people to have different preferences. If you and your wife find something that both of you like, that's the sweet spot! Feel free to explore various options and colors, and who knows, you might find the perfect choice that satisfies both of your tastes. If there's anything else you need assistance with or if you have more questions, feel free to ask. Cheers!

• Disagree
Reactions: Tony Soprano

Aesthetic Appeal:

Considerations:

Alternative Suggestions:

I quite like em! was thinking of painting mine yellow on my RWD 18", but now I can just buy these yellow covers instead as they make em look bigger!

The MG4 Xpower comes with big orange calliper covers as standard haha so def not "wankery" if manufacturers are doing them standard, plus I like the look of em :)

Reactions: X Æ A-12
this looks great!

Questions,

1. would it void warranty?
2. how easy is it to DIY
3. Front camera bumper option, install again how easy would this be?

Cheers
I'm glad you like the Dashboard display! Here are the answers to your questions:

1. No, installing the Dashboard display will not void the warranty. It uses a plug-and-play design that doesn't interfere with the stock wiring. It reads the original Tesla protocol data without making any changes, ensuring the warranty remains intact.
  2. Installing it is quite easy, thanks to the plug-and-play design. The most challenging part might be removing the board, but don't worry—our package includes installation tools, and there are also installation videos available. You'll find it convenient and easy.
  3. If you opt for the front camera, the installation process remains user-friendly. We provide installation videos, and there are detailed tutorials on YouTube. Additionally, we offer one-on-one online installation guidance, ensuring a smooth installation experience.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can help you with. Cheers!

Reactions: dronus and Mes1
Is there likely to be a stalk in the near future? If so would it be combined with the screen, and would there be an option for just one stalk for indicating?
To be fair while I have got used to the buttons, I still kinda miss the stalk...
It's always interesting to speculate about the future of Tesla's design. While there's no official word on bringing back the stalks, who knows what innovations might come? 🤔

If you have a soft spot for the indicator stalk, it's worth keeping an eye on updates. Subscribe to Tesery's official website—we often share the latest product info and who knows, your wish might just be granted! Happy driving!

• Disagree
Reactions: Tony Soprano
I quite like em! was thinking of painting mine yellow on my RWD 18", but now I can just buy these yellow covers instead as they make em look bigger!

The MG4 Xpower comes with big orange calliper covers as standard haha so def not "wankery" if manufacturers are doing them standard, plus I like the look of em :)
Nice choice! One of the great things about caliper covers is their reversibility and the fact that they're a cost-effective way to enhance your vehicle's style. Yellow caliper covers can add a cool touch, and it's awesome that you're giving your wheels a personalized vibe. And hey, if big orange caliper covers are factory standard on some cars, that's a style endorsement right there! It's all about making your ride uniquely yours. Enjoy the upgrade!

Reactions: X Æ A-12
Nice choice! One of the great things about caliper covers is their reversibility and the fact that they're a cost-effective way to enhance your vehicle's style. Yellow caliper covers can add a cool touch, and it's awesome that you're giving your wheels a personalized vibe. And hey, if big orange caliper covers are factory standard on some cars, that's a style endorsement right there! It's all about making your ride uniquely yours. Enjoy the upgrade!

Would you consider manufacturing a set of wings for the sides of the new Tesla Model 3? I was thinking about enhancing my vehicle's style and go for the whole "I'm a pilot" vibe and really endorse my own individual style on the car. I am not suggesting it could actually achieve flight with a set of wings, but it would be cool upgrade and might well surprise people as I pull into my local shopping centre, and some people might think I am actually Leonardo DiCaprio nipping into Woolies for a pack of Marlboro Gold. I think this could make my ride uniquely mine you know. Cheers.

Mudflaps… look ok but see how they fit.
Was thinking about getting the official tesla ones but these turned up..

IMG_8317.jpeg

Reactions: jeevas123