Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is interested I set the 3d printer up to print some AirPod charging cradles so you can charge your AirPods with the m3 wireless charger.
I’ll post some pics tomorrow when they are done.

This was one of them

Of course I forgot to bring my AirPods in to test but these came out ok.
I’ll give them a sand and maybe some steath grey background paint with ultra red logos.

IMG_1038.jpeg
IMG_1039.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: muddie
Not that anyone in Adelaide is probably washing and drying their car today being how wet and cold it is out there, but the Big Boi dryer is back on sale again if anyone was thinking about getting one for fairer weather :)

Have you ever noticed the distinct lack of products returned in a "Tesla" search query on Repco/Autobarn websites?

I love it! Nope, i dont need a new head unit or CB radio.. Nope.. dont need engine oil or filters hahaha

Screenshot 2024-06-29 085344.png

And i was thinking about this, There is so much rubbish on the roads these days, and potholes. There is a protector there, but it wouldnt take much for a stick or something to poke up there..

This would be handy if your battery can outlast your bladder..

I have these. They do the job. I initially had the half coverage ones but prefer full coverage.