Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Love
Reactions: divstar
ANy thoughts on headlight protection film? Like this?

THinkin about how to protect headlights from fading under our 364 days a year WA sun.

Or maybe better suggestions?

The Tessories sunshade along with my window tints seem to be doing a good job with leaving the car out in the sun all day

Today its 43deg out here, and interior of car is only slightly higher at 50deg which is great, since before the tints/shade on a hot day it would be 64+

The Tessories sunshade along with my window tints seem to be doing a good job with leaving the car out in the sun all day

Today its 43deg out here, and interior of car is only slightly higher at 50deg which is great, since before the tints/shade on a hot day it would be 64+
I have the overheat protection on, i have a date with a JOLT charger on the way home to try and get closer to 7kw :)

Wondering if everyone is only doing windows tint? How about the roof? and is it also protecting against UV light? Trying to figure out is it worth it or just cosmetic thing.

ANy thoughts on headlight protection film? Like this?

THinkin about how to protect headlights from fading under our 364 days a year WA sun.

Or maybe better suggestions?
I bought a cheap self applied ceramic coating kit to seal my wheels and the left over I applied yearly to my headlights and fog lights. After 9 years the headlights look close to new with no fading or yellowing, just one or two stone marks. The fog lights similarly are clear, but have suffered substantially more stone marks but Model 3/Y doesn’t have fog lights so you should be okay with just the CC.

• Informative
Reactions: Jules22
Wondering if everyone is only doing windows tint? How about the roof? and is it also protecting against UV light? Trying to figure out is it worth it or just cosmetic thing.

Did full car except front ofcourse, including the rear glass panel in one piece, all rear windows 20% and front sides 35% tint

without doing whole rear it would have irritated my OCD looking at the car and seeing an untinted section of the rear window

TInthaus reassured me that they've done thousands of Teslas over the years, and not one has come back for any tint or crack issues.

Did full car except front ofcourse, including the rear glass panel in one piece, all rear windows 20% and front sides 35% tint

without doing whole rear it would have irritated my OCD looking at the car and seeing an untinted section of the rear window

TInthaus reassured me that they've done thousands of Teslas over the years, and not one has come back for any tint or crack issues.
I am in Perth. Can someone recomment tinting service here?

This looks interesting to protect the material in the door pockets from spills, pubes and if you are on a super secret old fashioned stake out and you really need to do number ones (prob not number twos due to logistics)

This looks interesting to protect the material in the door pockets from spills, pubes and if you are on a super secret old fashioned stake out and you really need to do number ones (prob not number twos due to logistics)

Since you like aliexpress ;)

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$50.39 50% Off | Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024 Silicone Door Storage Box Protector Organizer Tray Door Side Box Waterproof Scratch Resistant

I have this equilavent in my car
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$42.99 50% Off | Car Door Side Storage Box for Tesla New Model 3+ 4PCS Door Armrest Umbrella Trash Can TPE New Model3 Highland 2024 Accessories

Reactions: dronus
Since you like aliexpress ;)

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$50.39 50% Off | Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024 Silicone Door Storage Box Protector Organizer Tray Door Side Box Waterproof Scratch Resistant

I have this equilavent in my car
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$42.99 50% Off | Car Door Side Storage Box for Tesla New Model 3+ 4PCS Door Armrest Umbrella Trash Can TPE New Model3 Highland 2024 Accessories
Dang nabbit (adds to cart)

Is anyone using an outdoor car cover on their m3h yet? Im thinking about using one as im going to have to start to park near/under trees and id like to keep all the FUD off the car :)
I see there is one in the Tesla shop which looks good, but kinda $$.
I dont want to use a cheap one that will cause more damage to the paint than it is protecting from :)