Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You need some nice TPE floor mats to complete the 'no carpet' look
Somewhere halfway from Aliexpress. Still have some doubts I'll be successfull in it as 67% of my family (so the majority unfortunately) who are females seems to like "nice and fluffy" original carpets. if they'll block my intention to use the same as @dronus just installed I'll have a set for sale 😄. And going to tell them they need to fund Halo BLK once with "nice and fluffy" inserts.

Somewhere halfway from Aliexpress. Still have some doubts I'll be successfull in it as 67% of my family (so the majority unfortunately) who are females seems to like "nice and fluffy" original carpets. if they'll block my intention to use the same as @dronus just installed I'll have a set for sale 😄. And going to tell them they need to fund Halo BLK once with "nice and fluffy" inserts.
I think i overheard someone in my family say something about carpet mats but when i asked how often they will be vacuuming them for me the line went silent :)
I have a blue heeler whom only seems to drop white hair which is worse than pubes in the carpet, so these mats are perfect for me :)

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000
Just putting it out there that I’ve had an awful experience with Halo Blk (ordered 11/02). They’ve sent my items with 2 tracking numbers, the first of which (roof shades only) was meant to have been delivered today, however nothing was delivered, with CCTV showing no vehicles entering my estate at the time it was alleged to have been delivered.

Also the other items have been sitting in China for several weeks.

Definitely do not recommend ordering via the Global Store. Micro Express are the courier and they have abysmal reviews. Not sure which courier they use if you order via the Australian site.

I’ll keep you guys posted with what happens next, but with $900 worth of goods it’s pretty disappointing.

• Informative
Reactions: dronus
Just putting it out there that I’ve had an awful experience with Halo Blk (ordered 11/02). They’ve sent my items with 2 tracking numbers, the first of which (roof shades only) was meant to have been delivered today, however nothing was delivered, with CCTV showing no vehicles entering my estate at the time it was alleged to have been delivered.

Definitely do not recommend ordering via the Global Store. Micro Express are the courier and they have abysmal reviews. Not sure which courier they use if you order via the Australian site.

I’ll keep you guys posted with what happens next, but with $900 worth of goods it’s pretty disappointing.
I would try to get in touch with their AU rep to see if they can help you out.

Every order I’ve had via their AU store has been fantastic and I’ve not had any issues.

Ive been getting deliveries from aliexpress recently via a courier called “fast horse” its usually some dude thats driving for uber by the time it gets to me haha

I have received three items, with one (my floormats) outstanding on a 13 Feb order - left the Yanwen sorting centre 20 Feb and nothing since. The items delivered were left in unusual places - well, not the spots used by other couriers and at higher risk of being picked up by random passers-by. So, I concur, a patchy service at best. A pity as the accessories themselves seem good.

I just fit the TPE ones. Fit fantastic and will protect well. Heaps better than the other ones. Took about a week to get to me.

IMG_9492.jpeg
IMG_9494.jpeg
IMG_9495.jpeg
IMG_9496.jpeg