Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On 12 March I got 已离港 预计3/28到港 which says should arrive 28 March (I think). Either way, no mats yet. My windshield sunshade arrived weeks go and my roof sunshade (that I am really happy with).
Unfortunately 28th March is just when it got to Hong Kong (despite the fact Halo Blk are based in Hong Kong). I got the exact same update on 12th March and they advised me on Thursday that it’s still waiting at the “Australian port.”

Halo Blk offer me a refund.

I politely ask for a refund.

I then get this a few days later.

I’m usually a very patient person but goodness me.

It’s also funny because I never signed for anything.

IMG_4894.jpeg

Halo Blk offer me a refund.

I politely ask for a refund.

I then get this a few days later.

I’m usually a very patient person but goodness me.

It’s also funny because I never signed for anything.

View attachment 1036349
Not exactly selling themselves here are they? They have some of the most expensive accessories and the customer service sounds lacking...

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
Now I'm confused! are you getting a refund or not? or is it just the different international teams and AU team communication lacking?
Not sure about the refund at this point (I’m hopeful it was just someone at Halo Blk Global not reading the email chain properly).

To clarify, early Feb I ordered from Halo Blk Global store (items are sent from China) as at the time the Australian store didn’t have the mats in stock. I figured it would be easier to just order everything I wanted from the global store as I thought it would all arrive together.

The Australian store can escalate any issues directly to the Halo Blk HQ, which is what they’ve done on multiple occasions.

All the emails and correspondence I’ve posted here is from Halo Blk in China.

Halo Blk Australia’s communication on the other hand has been perfect and exceeded my expectations. They are very quick to reply and genuinely want to help fix a problem which they’re not responsible for in any way. Ultimately this will ensure I purchase Halo Blk in the future as I really do love their products.

Halo Blk Australia have kindly sent me new mats and foot pedals. I never requested this and it was offered to me after they read the emails between myself and Halo Blk HQ. Once the same items from China arrive (assuming they do) I’ll notify Halo Blk Australia who will organise for a courier to collect them from my address.

Hope that clears things up!

Reactions: divstar and sammody
Not sure about the refund at this point (I’m hopeful it was just someone at Halo Blk Global not reading the email chain properly).

To clarify, early Feb I ordered from Halo Blk Global store (items are sent from China) as at the time the Australian store didn’t have the mats in stock. I figured it would be easier to just order everything I wanted from the global store as I thought it would all arrive together.

The Australian store can escalate any issues directly to the Halo Blk HQ, which is what they’ve done on multiple occasions.

All the emails and correspondence I’ve posted here is from Halo Blk in China.

Halo Blk Australia’s communication on the other hand has been perfect and exceeded my expectations. They are very quick to reply and genuinely want to help fix a problem which they’re not responsible for in any way. Ultimately this will ensure I purchase Halo Blk in the future as I really do love their products.

Halo Blk Australia have kindly sent me new mats and foot pedals. I never requested this and it was offered to me after they read the emails between myself and Halo Blk HQ. Once the same items from China arrive (assuming they do) I’ll notify Halo Blk Australia who will organise for a courier to collect them from my address.

Hope that clears things up!
You have done well.

I just translated a message dated 3 April (that only appeared on the Yanwen website today) saying "arrived in Port waiting for collection" Presumably my mats have reached Hong Kong. Never again. How a premium product is sent via such a sub rate courier is beyond me.

You have done well.

I just translated a message dated 3 April (that only appeared on the Yanwen website today) saying "arrived in Port waiting for collection" Presumably my mats have reached Hong Kong. Never again. How a premium product is sent via such a sub rate courier is beyond me.
Just wait until Aust post gets their hands on it haha. Jk

Yes, I won't have to worry about my inbox being filled with update status notices. At least they can find my front door - other couriers have sent me photos of parcels sitting outside strangers' doors proudly announcing that delivery has been completed.
Ahh the good old fast horse express. One time the guy delivered something from aliexpress to me and some Uber eats to my neighbour.

• Funny
Reactions: Tesl3on
I don’t even remember ordering this

View attachment 1036618

It happens for your first Tesla. I ended up ordering a whole bunch of stuff some duplicates for my first Tesla that I never ended up using and just sold it or gave it away in the midst of all the excitement. Second time around and I just ordered the things I really needed like floor mats, door sill protectors etc.

Reactions: dronus
It happens for your first Tesla. I ended up ordering a whole bunch of stuff some duplicates for my first Tesla that I never ended up using and just sold it or gave it away in the midst of all the excitement. Second time around and I just ordered the things I really needed like floor mats, door sill protectors etc.
Yep, this is my first one so I’m on the tail end of the madness