Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think my novated lease company just sent me this, last time I got car wash stuff but this looks fancy!

IMG_9720.jpeg

Let’s look inside:

IMG_9721.jpeg

Jump starter and warning flares

IMG_9724.jpeg

Poncho haha

IMG_9722.jpeg

First aid kit and fire extinguisher

IMG_9723.jpeg

That was nice of them.

I think my novated lease company just sent me this, last time I got car wash stuff but this looks fancy!

View attachment 1029175

Let’s look inside:

View attachment 1029176

Jump starter and warning flares

View attachment 1029177

Poncho haha

View attachment 1029178

First aid kit and fire extinguisher

View attachment 1029179

That was nice of them.
Not sure if the jump starter will help on a tesla, and God forbid your tesla catches alight, you are gonna need a bigger fire estinguisher. Which nl?

• Funny
Reactions: ConnorMcleod
Not sure if the jump starter will help on a tesla, and God forbid your tesla catches alight, you are gonna need a bigger fire estinguisher. Which nl?
I think if your battery goes completely flat there is something behind the bumper you can connect this too so you can open the bonnet, then the doors and get to the charge port.
I just had a look at it, pretty cool has usb charge ports and all kinds of stuff.
Can prob jump other people’s ice cars.

Fire extinguisher for ice vehicles that allegedly never catch on fire.

Reactions: Wagits
I think if your battery goes completely flat there is something behind the bumper you can connect this too so you can open the bonnet, then the doors and get to the charge port.
I just had a look at it, pretty cool has usb charge ports and all kinds of stuff.
Can prob jump other people’s ice cars.

Fire extinguisher for ice vehicles that allegedly never catch on fire.
Only need a 9v battery for that

At a holiday home once I charged using the UMC while it rained overnight. I had to run an extension lead out to reach the car, and put the UMC under the rear of the car on top of a small plastic container to keep it off the ground. No issues.
I’m looking forward to those kinds of adventures! I just can’t get enough time in the seat lately, even driving the long way home. I think I need to plan my next driving holiday.

Reactions: Jules22