Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those waiting in Adelaide- I picked my 24 RWD up today the day before my scheduled appointment. They sent me a text saying it was ready early. I spoke to the team and they said that deliveries are ramping up pretty hard, and while I was there I noticed quite a lot of cars ready for delivery. If you're waiting on a text and had your car on Firmament Ace, I reckon you won't be waiting long now.

Btw, best pickup experience I've ever had with a new car. No slimey "meet the whole team" experience designed to help them well you the next one. Just an employee telling you what's really important, taking photos and helping you get on the road safely.

Loving the car too, definitely does not disappoint!

I had a surprise today on the back of some annoying other news, I got to pick my car up a day early. It ended up being super stressful and rushed but the Tesla team were fantastic and couldn't have asked for more from them.

The car is so quiet and calm, and then turns into a monster and then back to calm with the slightest flinch of the right foot! My god it's dynamic.

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpeg
    IMG_2466.jpeg
    427.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2467.jpeg
    IMG_2467.jpeg
    748.6 KB · Views: 17
For those waiting in Adelaide- I picked my 24 RWD up today the day before my scheduled appointment. They sent me a text saying it was ready early. I spoke to the team and they said that deliveries are ramping up pretty hard, and while I was there I noticed quite a lot of cars ready for delivery. If you're waiting on a text and had your car on Firmament Ace, I reckon you won't be waiting long now.

Btw, best pickup experience I've ever had with a new car. No slimey "meet the whole team" experience designed to help them well you the next one. Just an employee telling you what's really important, taking photos and helping you get on the road safely.

Loving the car too, definitely does not disappoint!
Thanks for the update and congrats on the new car!!! 😊
Re texts for delivery soon, I really hope so, this has been a struggle for me mentally! 🤞
On a different note, there seems to be a few M3Hs in stock in Adelaide. Cancelled orders?

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
I thought I remembered you had luck. Tried here with a couple of Xbox controllers (that I've had pairing with MacBooks and iPads for remote play - so they must be the Bluetooth models) but no joy... searched but didn't find anything.

Will do some reading must be some trick otherwise I'm going out and buying some ps5 controllers
I read that xbox controllers work too, but the only confirmed config i saw was ps5. Not sure if older ones work, maybe

Thanks for the update and congrats on the new car!!! 😊
Re texts for delivery soon, I really hope so, this has been a struggle for me mentally! 🤞
On a different note, there seems to be a few M3Hs in stock in Adelaide. Cancelled orders?
Bummer, I should have asked them that sorry. I arrived at the end of the day and it was still very busy. Lots of cars being cleaned and quite a few without number plates yet.

• Love
Reactions: aaron.m
I thought I remembered you had luck. Tried here with a couple of Xbox controllers (that I've had pairing with MacBooks and iPads for remote play - so they must be the Bluetooth models) but no joy... searched but didn't find anything.

Will do some reading must be some trick otherwise I'm going out and buying some ps5 controllers
I think i got that one on amazon