Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN received :)

Edit: Can confirm corporate program discount is still in place, for those who applied in time before the end of the year.

Model 3
$49,990.00
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
$23,210.00
Order Fee
$350.00
Delivery & Documentation Fee
$1,375.00
Referral Credit
-$1,375.00
Car Price
$73,550.00
What IS the corporate program? I’ve not read anything about this in the past .. tks

Always. I compile the (effectively) hearsay and we squint sideways at it and sometimes figure out a pattern. Sometimes we cant figure anything out. Sometimes I spot some inconsistencies and privately ask for some correcting information if that person is willing to provide it.

As to how many forklifts an unladen Morning Clara can carry? It would depend if its an African or European Morning Clara.
With this kind of humour - try naming your Tesla Patsy :)

• Funny
Reactions: Ormaus
My thinking was:

- Model 3 VIN's are getting allocated now, so they must be getting ready for another shipment leaving very soon.
- Model 3 production line closes for ~2 weeks. When it re-opens it will be considered mid/late in the quarter which is apparently when the factory switches to domestic production.

- Model Y production restarted today, it gives them a week to get a final Australia production run done.
- The next ship after Morning Crystal that arrives in Shanghai is the Paglia on August 14th, which seems too late in the quarter to be shipping Tesla's to Australia and having stock delivered to customers by October?
Model Y production isn't starting til Monday I believe, which is when the Model 3 line stops. So turns out Veda said they restarted today. The Y line is probably switching to LHD upon restarting though, judging by the amount of people I'm seeing getting assigned a build slot for their Ys on Chinese social media. Unless they're using the weekend to churn out more RHDs?

The Model 3 VINs allocated tonight could very much be already on the ship as they're known to allocate a lot of VINs even after they're at sea. Will find out once I have my invoice with build date I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
Here's hoping I wake to a VIN in the morning (LR 17/12 red/black).

Well, I did wake to a hidden VIN and delivery date of Aug 24 - Sep 3 in Canberra. RN1162xxxxx, VIN LRWxxxx6091xx I am now a happy man. What a great start to the day.

MR LR
Red/Black
OD 17/12/21
EDD 24/08 - 03/09
Canberra

Last edited: