Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is why it got me confused. It's not 2 or 3, yet it's highlighted in yellow 🤔. I am getting the car registered under my name, hence do not understand who am I authorising.
You are authorising Tesla to go to the RTA and get the car registered in your name so you can drive it home when you pick it up.
1659432327129.png

Reactions: Braz and AB_Tes_007
This is why it got me confused. It's not 2 or 3, yet it's highlighted in yellow 🤔. I am getting the car registered under my name, hence do not understand who am I authorising.

You are authorising Tesla to go to the RTA and get the car registered in your name so you can drive it home when you pick it up.
I didn't fill it in, and Tesla returned the form to me and told me to fill it in.

There's your answer!

I didn't fill it in, and Tesla returned the form to me and told me to fill it in.

There's your answer!
I also have the form sat on my account with various sections highlighted yellow but no instructions to complete it.

I have a confirmation from Tesla back in Feb (day after I’d ordered) that I’d completed the ref forms. They even sent me a copy of my signed form which includes all of the highlighted yellow parts from above having been completed. Weird.

I also have the form sat on my account with various sections highlighted yellow but no instructions to complete it.

I have a confirmation from Tesla back in Feb (day after I’d ordered) that I’d completed the ref forms. They even sent me a copy of my signed form which includes all of the highlighted yellow parts from above having been completed. Weird.
They asked me to download, sign, date and email the pre-filled registration document back to them which I did and got a confirmation back saying they’ll be in touch if anything else is needed.