Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Payments have all gone through over night, received various sms informing me of such and Tesla letting me know that my time slot has indeed been booked in (handy as it is tomorrow). Also sms from vicroads about the odometer reading.. wonder how out of gocus I can make it 🤔😇

Hopegully tomorrow I get to put a photo up here..😁
I had the email from VicRoads this morning too, and can see the registration has been completed. I'm there at 11am tomorrow, might see you there!

Reactions: Redrum
Delivery timeline for me has updated to the 1st of september to the 15 of september!
Not sure it will come tomorrow, have not heard anything from tesla about pickup yet.
IMG_5692.jpg

So long story short.... I was hoping my Tesla M3 (White Exterior Black Interior) RWD will be arrived by Sept by the time I ordered it on 1st March this year. Just that the EDD keep pp... and I have sold my car in July.... I reckon my M3 RWD will not be here until Oct - Nov this year. In the meantime I have kinda lost interest at the car. And based on the personal reason, I am now getting a MB instead... Just wondering if anyone are interested in taking over my order? (not free). I have got some acessories like floor matt and rear trunk liner, Tesla matte black logo to be replaced with the OG one, entry door lights, phone holder, also pre-ordered a 3M wrap in satin grey color (if you are happy with white exterior then don't worry about the wraps) (photos attached). ESD Aug - Nov 2022. PM me if interested... Thank you.

Attachments

• tesla satin grey.jpg
    tesla satin grey.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 38
  • tesla logo.jpg
    tesla logo.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 43
  • phone holder.jpg
    phone holder.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 42
  • entry light replacement accessories.jpg
    entry light replacement accessories.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 46
  • entry light effects.jpg
    entry light effects.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 39
  • tesla orders.jpg
    tesla orders.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 36
So long story short.... I was hoping my Tesla M3 (White Exterior Black Interior) RWD will be arrived by Sept by the time I ordered it on 1st March this year. Just that the EDD keep pp... and I have sold my car in July.... I reckon my M3 RWD will not be here until Oct - Nov this year. In the meantime I have kinda lost interest at the car. And based on the personal reason, I am now getting a MB instead... Just wondering if anyone are interested in taking over my order? (not free). I have got some acessories like floor matt and rear trunk liner, Tesla matte black logo to be replaced with the OG one, entry door lights, phone holder, also pre-ordered a 3M wrap in satin grey color (if you are happy with white exterior then don't worry about the wraps) (photos attached). ESD Aug - Nov 2022. PM me if interested... Thank you.
Just tumbled across this forum (and your post). Does Tesla allow this? What would you be looking for (I'm in the market for one of these at the moment). Cheers

Spoke too soon. Just received a message from Tesla to advise they've pushed me back 2 days. Great, thanks Tesla.
Same initial delivery, with the same push back to tomorrow. You're 11am? I was 12noon.
Received some disappointing (in one way) yet positive experience (in another) news just now from the Mulgrave Delivery Centre.
My car has not met the high standards of the readying team as there are some paint defects. They are sending it to the service centre on my behalf to get resolved in the next 5-7 working days. Anticipating at delivery all aspects will be flawless.
EDD pushed back to Saturday 10th Sept.
Supposedly they are doing ~100 deliveries per day at the moment.

[M3LR White/White. OD 6-Jan-22. Build 15-Jul-22, VIN 16-Jul-22. EDD revised bookings 29/8; 1/9; 10/9]

Reactions: Maximillan
Cancel your order. Let the wait be a little shorter for some other soul.

Zero respect for you if you plan on profiteering from this situation.