Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is happening, no Vin but my page has changed (Yes logged in to au) I have for the first time an Estimated Delivery.

Estimated Delivery: TBD​

Delivery timing will be available soon

I have not had anything referring to a delivery time or estimate on my page since ordering, this piece is new since lunchtime. Time to install my new F5 key.
Order details in signature.

Something is happening, no Vin but my page has changed (Yes logged in to au) I have for the first time an Estimated Delivery.

I have not had anything referring to a delivery time or estimate on my page since ordering, this piece is new since lunchtime. Time to install my new F5 key.
In Queensland by any chance?

That's cool. There's some handling in the source for this message, the variable name may get you excited:

DeliveryTimingWithVin":"We will reach out to schedule your delivery soon"

14 October NZ - Schedule_0.jpg

Not many ships scheduled this Q so far
Turandot and Don Juan are currently the only ones which will be carrying Tesla's so far then most likely Morning Cherry, anything after that is cutting it very fine to be delivered to customers before Q4 ends
With the VINs coming out today there must be a non armacup ship between now and when the Don Juan departs

Reactions: ianhutch1