Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello 👋 another one with a newly allocated VIN for Brisbane.
Just wondering what deals people are looking at for finance. Macquarie won't renew our application again so our 2.99% is now 6.19% PLUS a $900 set up fee and monthly fees 😒 dammit.
So now shopping around for a better deal 😊 keen to hear what others have found.

Cheers!
Congrats!
Can you please pop details in your signature or reply post? At least order date, build type, colour, etc.
Sorry, can't give any insight on finance.
Good luck!

Just wondering what deals people are looking at for finance. Macquarie won't renew our application again so our 2.99% is now 6.19% PLUS a $900 set up fee and monthly fees 😒 dammit.

Cheers!
Are you Brisbane?
Im Sunshine Coast I must be soon

We, February orders, honestly need a medal for being that resilient. As a doctor I would highly recommend that sweet spot >8 months for the ultimate developmental growth with regular checkup/follow up in between but now m3 really? ED for my ghibli was 5 months but delivered in 3 months amidst lockdown in Eu. ED for my taycan was 13 months but delivered in 6 months. Tesla nearly >8 months and no communication. That is what bothers me the most. I understand everyone has an opinion of their own but not everyone has that luxury of time tracking ship and esp if it's to your financial disadvantage the more you wait

Cheers!
Oh no what a shame :-( our runs out on the 05/11 hoping for a VIN before then.

Data using the Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx

AUNZ_M3_Chart.png

I removed about 3 points, which were clearly vins with no delivery date follow up.

Interesting trend! Bring on the vins!

Not wanting to sound too skeptical, but I am a little bit. We seem to be seeing VINS for order dates months after the long-timers, from accounts new to these forums. It doesn't add up for me. Given the recent data breaches from large Aussie companies, I think we should be careful what info we share here. And make sure you have strong passwords on your online accounts, including your Tesla account.