Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure whether this helps, but I sent the monthly text to my SA reminding him I was still here, but asking for some sort of discount or gift for the delay….. and….. 2 hours later, bingo! Vision acceptance. Worth a try?
Same as me, spoke to an SA on Saturday asked for an update. Got a generic answer and two days later I’ve got an EDD. I think that’s more than a coincidence given 0 contact since placing my order in April.

Reactions: MagicalseT
Nah thats to far away. You got to remember thats when the ships due to port. Then time to offload, truck to tesla, organise delivery, clean etc.
First time looking at Tesla EDD's? You got to remember these initial EDD's are computer generated based on shipping schedules, they do not take in to consideration anything else.

Tesla's initial EDD's line up with shipping schedules. Nobody picks up at the start of Tesla's EDD's because they dont take into account customs clearance, transport, detailing etc

First time looking at Tesla EDD's? You got to remember these initial EDD's are computer generated based on shipping schedules, they do not take in to consideration anything else.

Tesla's initial EDD's line up with shipping schedules. Nobody picks up at the start of Tesla's EDD's because they dont take into account customs clearance, transport, detailing etc
You pretty much repeated what I said.

I didn't and you missed the point didn't you?

Morning Cherry is not "to far away" based on how Tesla's initial EDD's are assigned. Unless they have just changed this and now take into account customs clearance etc Don Juan won't be carrying the cars that got EDD's today.
I just didn't think they would hold a car in parking for 2.5 weeks at Shanghai.

If they are on Don Juan. They port on the 18th of Nov then 2 weeks to get cars ready. You would think they would have a process efficient enough to clear cars in 2 weeks.

I am not saying I am right. Thats why there is Vedaprime for shipping and tracking.

Reactions: Braz
You guys are so lucky…

OD - 14/02
M3 RDW, White on Black

Zero communication, zero updates, zero vin…
Still showing Aug-Nov…

Let’s hope Adelaide gets delivered some M3’s because this is ridiculous…
The guys here told me last week they think there are cars coming in very soon, and said that my car is already likely built.

We know they don't know a lot, so take it with a huge grain of salt.