Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm still waiting on delivery of my RWD in Melb (hopefully by Dec 16!), but seriously considering placing an order for an M3P if I can get it delivered by end of June 2023 in order to take advantage of the total asset deduction for businesses and EV incentive.

Is there any kind soul who's ordered a M3P in Vic, who can share the numbers on their final invoice (no personal details, just a breakdown of all the figures) so I can convince my accountant it's a sound financial decision to make? PM me if you could - thanks in advance! 😝

Daily update from what can be seen at Webb Dock West

View attachment 880367
The cars lined up along the fence seem to have the most movement. Some are going into the shed immediately in front of them. All of those lined up along the fence have a Dual Motor badge.

I wonder if this is an indication that LR’s are more likely to be delivered before RWD’s? One conclusion I think is obvious is dual motor vehicles are kept separate during the final delivery stage.
How come the black ones have silver window trims? Ooppps, sorry asked and answered later in thread. Apologies

Has anyone had any luck getting SG Fleet to quote as a novated lease under the new EV FBT legislation? I queried but they said their systems hadnt been updated to reflect this, and wouldnt commit to when they would. I know from this forum other NL firms have provided quotes. As my invoice arrived, its getting quite close to when ill have to commit to finance or NL, but they dont seem to be in any rush...
I got a quote for novated where they just removed the FBT from quote and put it separately as bulk FBT payment at the end of the FBT year. They said once the legislation has got royal ascent they can update the quote and remove that bulk payment. It could be up to each novated lease company how they do this, but they have options for creating the quote without adding FBT to the monthly payments, you many need to talk to a different person who has the ability to think rather than one who just pushes a few buttons and says "computer said, "No""...

Reactions: Twoms
Anyone know if morning crystal does have cars on it, if it will unload in Port Kembla or Melbourne?
I suspect Melbourne, as the VINs seem to be a mix of Victoria and SA so doesn’t make sense to unload in NSW.
Crystal won't make its way to Mel. it will combine with what left on Cherry and ship to VIC on 10/12 (DELAY AGAIN!!) No hope getting our car next week💔
1669976398373.png

So I'm still waiting on delivery of my RWD in Melb (hopefully by Dec 16!), but seriously considering placing an order for an M3P if I can get it delivered by end of June 2023 in order to take advantage of the total asset deduction for businesses and EV incentive.

Is there any kind soul who's ordered a M3P in Vic, who can share the numbers on their final invoice (no personal details, just a breakdown of all the figures) so I can convince my accountant it's a sound financial decision to make? PM me if you could - thanks in advance! 😝
add an m3p to your cart and the details you seek will be there.

Accountant tip, there is a luxury car limit for claims on cars.

So you'll only be able to claim upto that amount. Less your private use percentage.

GST is that same limit as well.

Has anyone had any luck getting SG Fleet to quote as a novated lease under the new EV FBT legislation? I queried but they said their systems hadnt been updated to reflect this, and wouldnt commit to when they would. I know from this forum other NL firms have provided quotes. As my invoice arrived, its getting quite close to when ill have to commit to finance or NL, but they dont seem to be in any rush...
They told me it will take 10 days for their quote to get update on new quote and expected saving.

I got a quote for novated where they just removed the FBT from quote and put it separately as bulk FBT payment at the end of the FBT year. They said once the legislation has got royal ascent they can update the quote and remove that bulk payment. It could be up to each novated lease company how they do this, but they have options for creating the quote without adding FBT to the monthly payments, you many need to talk to a different person who has the ability to think rather than one who just pushes a few buttons and says "computer said, "No""...
Was the said quote from SGfleet or elsewhere?

No luck from here and I'm stuck with them because they are my employer's pick. We might have a bit in common, let's connect.

Reactions: Twoms