Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, for those of us waiting in WA has anyone got a pickup date? A certain paid service has stated Liberty Ace was carrying Tesla’s to Freo, well I can’t see any...loads of cars on the dock but not a Tesla to be seen...My EDD is 30-31 December and it is expected to blow out to week 3 in Jan as car is currently booked for Pegasus Ace arriving 31 Dec (car has sat in Singapore for over a month)...so frustrating ODD 04/22
Hi, first post. I too am waiting in WA. Feel slightly guilty as my OD for M3RWD White/Black was late October and got an invoice soon after with VIN and build date of 1 November.
Original EDD was Feb-May 2023, then got an update to 11-24 Dec, now says 30-31 Dec. Molace tracking shows Car is Singapore awaiting transport on Pegasus Ace leaving 25 Dec arriving in Fremantle the evening of 1 Jan. Funnily enough I too was on a boat passing through Fremantle harbour on the weekend and noticed no Tesla's on the tarmac next to Liberty Ace

Mine is the same - Chatswood selected for pick up - no change in my dates for ages - no Invoice or anything yet, starting to get a little antzy
Hm.. To add more details on mine. ETA got updated to 22/12 - 31/12 on 26/11 when car built date is 25/11.
Then ETA got updated to 21/12 - 31/12 few days later.
Final invoice appeared on my account within a week from 26/11 as well as Registration document.
They appeared on Tesla app first then received via email after few days later.

Hi, first post. I too am waiting in WA. Feel slightly guilty as my OD for M3RWD White/Black was late October and got an invoice soon after with VIN and build date of 1 November.
Original EDD was Feb-May 2023, then got an update to 11-24 Dec, now says 30-31 Dec. Molace tracking shows Car is Singapore awaiting transport on Pegasus Ace leaving 25 Dec arriving in Fremantle the evening of 1 Jan. Funnily enough I too was on a boat passing through Fremantle harbour on the weekend and noticed no Tesla's on the tarmac next to Liberty Ace
Honestly, I am happy for you!! Haha the pain is real and does it seem like every second car I see is a Tesla?!...OD 9/4 car built 1/11 and my EDD just blew out to 6-27/1/23 its torture. Lets hope our cars leave Singapore soon...

Reactions: SpicySol
LOL, Tesla app must have been reading. Just moved out to 6-27 January