Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

For those that received an SMS similar to this, did you get an delivery appointment soon after? Or is it just me wishing :)

1681801452334.png

Hi all,

For those that received an SMS similar to this, did you get an delivery appointment soon after? Or is it just me wishing :)

View attachment 929448
I got this exact message at approx 4:30pm (I'm in Sydney) and haven't had anything yet.

I did say I got my VIN this morning, but that was getting a SMS saying a Model 3 has been assigned to my order and finding the hidden VIN.

My Tesla account does not have any shown VIN or any information saying a VIN has been assigned yet.

I got this exact message at approx 4:30pm (I'm in Sydney) and haven't had anything yet.

I did say I got my VIN this morning, but that was getting a SMS saying a Model 3 has been assigned to my order and finding the hidden VIN.

My Tesla account does not have any shown VIN or any information saying a VIN has been assigned yet.
Thanks ... so perhaps it is a mass advert then regardless of delivery date ... bummer ... got me all excited :(

I thought I saw the same model I ordered today in VIC. I rang instantly eager to grab it up. Then while I was on the phone...I noticed it had a white interior 😭

At least the guy on the phone was understanding and I apologised for wasting his time.

He did tell me that I might not be that far off getting one... whatever that means.
Has anyone had any luck securing an interstate vehicle? I’m keeping my eye out for my spec in inventory in other states and just wondering if switching interstate is even a thing!

That is quite incorrect. Tesla's track record is to upload all the VIN on the boat on their first arrival at an Australian port, it could be Melbourne/Brisbane etc. and take extra time to get to Sydney for example.

Also have an inflight order move from Apr 18-May 9 to May 7-May 28, so looks like we're on the same boat *literally* :)