Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1703048571294.png

Polestar has a much better frunk.
And the BYD Seal has a nicer thunk.
But only the new model 3 can be called a spunk.
And still drive you home when you get too drunk.
A bit like my wife, but without all the chunk,
My Tesla won't leave me for any old hunk.
Polestar and Atto, just pieces of junk.
Invest all your coin and watch it get sunk.
When your wife sees this, she'll leave you for a punk.
Then you won't be getting any, so you might as well be a monk.

• Funny
Reactions: Murphster
Or emailed? I can't keep up anymore, I'm on my first day of leave today and having to deal with a leaking roof FML.
Im on my first day of leave too. I washed the dog.
Just trying to put the peak/off peak times and costs into the tesla app for my gen 3 WC. Its cool that you can do that now. AGL do not make it easy to understand peak and off peak, its akin to the police hiding "safety" cameras...
Cant test it anyway, cause, yanno, i dont have a car to plug into it...

Im on my first day of leave too. I washed the dog.
Just trying to put the peak/off peak times and costs into the tesla app for my gen 3 WC. Its cool that you can do that now. AGL do not make it easy to understand peak and off peak, its akin to the police hiding "safety" cameras...
Cant test it anyway, cause, yanno, i dont have a car to plug into it...
Your on peak has been checked and charged - AGL

I was with Origin and they put the times on my bill for all 3 periods.. surely AGL would publish them somewhere on their site.
It got to the stage i was chatting with them online and they still wouldnt tell me. Said they would send it to me but they didnt.
I might look around snd if there is something better, just move.
So frustrating when you just need a simple snswer about something you are paying for and they just make it hard. Like, i will find out so they are just annoying me to get a couple of extra bucks now?

It got to the stage i was chatting with them online and they still wouldnt tell me. Said they would send it to me but they didnt.
I might look around snd if there is something better, just move.
So frustrating when you just need a simple snswer about something you are paying for and they just make it hard. Like, i will find out so they are just annoying me to get a couple of extra bucks now?
A quick google showed this:

• Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 16.32.32.png