Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome!

I think there is a DRAT for the lipstick swallowing vents that everyone mocked me for buying. Pretty cheap on aliexpress but make sure you get thd highland version.

View attachment 1003667

Printing a couple of these right now.

1703767105944.jpeg

Something i havent seen the answer for, and it seems to be changing..

When people say “they got a vin” how were they made aware?
SMS? Email? Manuslly Checked the app or webpage?

Just wanted to confirm how people (especially those not obsessed with all the different ways) found out and brought them here.
Tesla hidden VIN extension gives a pop up notification
1703767086207.png

Reactions: PcS000 and dronus
Reactions: hoolun and dronus
Something i havent seen the answer for, and it seems to be changing..

When people say “they got a vin” how were they made aware?
SMS? Email? Manuslly Checked the app or webpage?

Just wanted to confirm how people (especially those not obsessed with all the different ways) found out and brought them here.
For me, it was seeing others on here who had their vins on Christmas Eve which prompted me to check the app and I saw the EDD was updated and I had a vin.
The first SMS and emails I got were on the 27th. I assume that’s probably a bigger gap than normal between being assigned and getting notified due to public holidays.

Reactions: dronus
Here's the link: https://www.printables.com/model/450557-tesla-model-3-floor-vent-grillecover

Don't know how well these will fit but it's only 7m of filament. If I don't like how it goes on I will probably modify it or design my own.

Tomorrow I'll print this centre console tray: https://www.printables.com/model/183246-tesla-model-3y-2021-center-console-tray-organizer
How did it go? Keen to find out how the prints went - might have to looking into printing some :)

NOOO VINNNNN

Hopefully someone manages to pick up another piece of intel today to help put the picture together!

Or better yet, we all finally get our VINs!
How about we all fly up to brisbane, pick up our cars, have a massive party, then drive back down the east coast in convoy waving off everyone as their cars get to their new cities?