Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in WA who have their VIN's. That ship is a MOLACE ship, if you enter your VIN on their site, you should be able to get all the details and from the booking it'll tell you how many vehicles are on the ship. Would be intereting to know how many Tesla's it might be carrying. Could even nail it down to M3's and MY's using the VIN's.
So booking ETA into Freo is Jan 9th. Booking number is 18005548250, sorry I'm on mobile ATM so I can't easily count how many VIN's that is, although seems to be only Model 3s

Reactions: Jules22
Congrats!

On the car btw, not your league position. But you do seem to be doing alright with our cast off manager… at least you’ll have a nice car to drive to keep the smile on your face as you slip back down the table.
Ah that explains the red then 😉 After last season I'd think it wise for an Arsenal fan to keep quiet until the season finishes 😂

I downloaded the list of VINs on the shipment and it looks like there's actually 400.
Using the VIN decoder I can determine that 141 are LR and 259 are SR+

Near enough two-thirds RWD and one-third LR. Based on what I see around here, I thought it might be more like 80:20 RWD:LR. Only one data point.

But... from one data point you can extrapolate in any direction!

Reactions: Tesl3on
Not sure who you spoke to, but everything we've been hearing is that the local delivery centers and showrooms don't find out until the notification is given to customers (presumably from head office who handle all of the invoicing, allocating etc) so I'd still be leaning towards the vehicles being on Don Juan.

Nobody in ACT and several other areas have received any VIN's so it's not related to any specific config.
I was told some VIN allocated in ACT and those are from DJ. Expected delivery in Jan. I am also victim of Glovis saga (ordered Y in July and still waiting) and I sold my 22 Y after 1 year NV lease finished thinking new Y is coming in few days so it will be perfect with comfort suspension in 23Y 😀

Reactions: PcS000
Near enough two-thirds RWD and one-third LR. Based on what I see around here, I thought it might be more like 80:20 RWD:LR. Only one data point.

But... from one data point you can extrapolate in any direction!
Just speculation but perhaps LR are more popular in WA given the lack of charging infrastructure still and long distances to go regional