Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been quite the journey, and I do appreciate that not everyone has their VINs yet, although clearly just a matter of time, I am so stoked to see this flurry of activity this arvo.

Well done all. What a strange, strange thing to be caught up in, quite bizarre really. But also quite fun and what a couple of months it has been.

I hope you all enjoy your new wheels, and as one of the very lucky early recipients of said wheels, I know you will. Congrats to everyone.

Hopefully this will continue in other threads on the forum and I wait patiently for the stories to come.

It’s not over until you take your first drive. I am prepared for a stink bug calamity. I also only ordered on Dec 15th and have a VIN and a delivery date of less than two weeks. 10th January - 31st Jan
IMG_2531.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2530.jpeg
    IMG_2530.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 30
Yep I think so, late Jan lines up with getting them off the boat in melbs, and trucked over here over a couple of weeks. I'd dare say we could even hope to be on the early side of the window at least if there's not a crazy number of Adelaide orders
Yeah cool thanks, if there is only a few early ones that makes sense and hopefully followed some method to assigning them.
Im on leave to mid feb so this works well. Might have to add snother week leave too haha