Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery window is blank today. Does that mean anything? No vin on the chrome extension or API
1000011376.png

Me too! I haven’t spotted a VIN but have a delivery date. I’m away from my computer but hopefully something should be there when I look.

View attachment 1004293
I clicked on that vehicle details link and it was there in all its glory.
I still think this is a dream… ok still 3-4hrs driving then look closer

Just thinking
Why does it seem that firmament ace ship is taking along time to actually arrive? Still 8 weeks away

I assume it’s not on its way to AU yet?
Yes doing a world tour, prior to heading to Brisbane the to PK. I think a few drop offs into Korea. My M3 is on the snail ship. Plenty of battery power on the ship to propel it a bit faster. Looks like I won’t be receiving the car until mid March on projected schedule.