Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@everyone receiving your vins - have you all finished your payment method in the pre delivery section? I was waiting to secure finance closer to my delivery date as it can expire so a 3 month window delivery was too wide for me to be guaranteed an approval would cover the time range. Just wondering if that’s my last hiccup to finish to get my vin…

@everyone receiving your vins - have you all finished your payment method in the pre delivery section? I was waiting to secure finance closer to my delivery date as it can expire so a 3 month window delivery was too wide for me to be guaranteed an approval would cover the time range. Just wondering if that’s my last hiccup to finish to get my vin…
Yes you need to have all that completed

Reactions: DrKwong
@Jules22 im still showing now Vin in the app on online, where are you seeing yours? I just double checked my order and it all looks to be completed (next step saying VIN assignment...)

In the App you go to the "Vehicle Details" in blue under your RN.

If it still says waiting VIN assignment though it may be still coming. Hang tight, they all seem to be flowing through now.

No VIN for me.

1703972250927.jpeg

Come back... one year.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: PcS000 and Tesl3on
I’m waiting for the VIN so I can complete the loan application submission with CBA as their wizard says I need it to confirm the car details...has anyone been in the same boat?
I cant remember the exact process but I was able to get approval through CBA without a VIN a few weeks ago, using the online application system. I don't think it will delay you getting your VIN, my payment section was still showing as 'pending' yesterday morning and I received my EDD and VIN regardless.

Once you have completed the application, CBA and Tesla need to talk as a final step before the finance section will show as completed, that hadn't happened for me so I spoke to Tesla and they manually updated it to 'approved' yesterday (after the VIN had come through).