Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
might get these for when I visit @dronus

Attachments

• IMG_0390.png
    IMG_0390.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 26
Not sure mate, I organised a test drive online for Thursday and then they called me within 30 seconds 😂
Be really interested to hear your thoughts...
I havent driven the highland yet, ive sat in it but not driven it. I probably could go and do it, but might just wait and make the delivery experiance as kinky as possible by not knowing anything... ahhaa

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
I’m getting delivery to Chatswood. Swapped out my MY that was stuck on the stinkbug ship for the M3 in Nov (after sitting in the M3 in the showroom, it’s glorious). I did have a vin assigned end of last year but it disappeared.

I called Chatswood and they said they’re doing a vin matching event today and that my vin should be back by the end of the day and I should call back in 48 hours if there’s still no vin. Interestingly this matches what I was told when I ordered back in Nov - that all their vins would be allocated at the start of Jan.

Reactions: dronus
Be really interested to hear your thoughts...
I havent driven the highland yet, ive sat in it but not driven it. I probably could go and do it, but might just wait and make the delivery experiance as kinky as possible by not knowing anything... ahhaa
I’ve driven the 2022 RWD for a week. Absolutely loved it.
I have also driven the Highland RWD for 30min. Apart from the indicator thing, which will be just a brain re-train , I loved it more.
It was noticeably quieter. The drivetrain seems smoother.
Being so quiet, the seat ventilation fans are noticeable.
I’m going to be pretty paranoid about some flukw1t keying it for the first year or so.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22