Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still Feb - April with no VIN for me, but I haven’t had a VIN at any point.
I was assigned a VIN and now they removed it.
Called and was advised it was due to routing issue and will have to wait again!

Ordered 1st Sept.. fiest day and this is what they doing to me after all the Glovis saga with the other MY order!
Getting sick and tired of Tesla to be hobest.. there are other manufacturers that I have to consider if this continues like this.

Reactions: Nirman Kesari

Ordered 1st Sept.. fiest day and this is what they doing to me after all the Glovis saga with the other MY order!
Getting sick and tired of Tesla to be hobest.. there are other manufacturers that I have to consider if this continues like this.
They're still well within the initial estimated delivery window (Jan - Mar 24)..

Sure, it's annoying getting excited over something prematurely that they issued to us and then took away, but I don't think it warrants switching cars entirely just because of this. First-world problems, and a good lesson in practising patience :)

You probably got a VIN of a car from a ship that either isnt coming to where you are, or will be slower. You should get a new VIN soon. Seems to have happened to a few of you folks in Canberra so they are not targeting you personally.
Hang in there, it will be worth it :)

For anyone who had a VIN but was taken away from Beluga Ace (BA) - when I plugged my VIN into the MOLACE tracker, it had it arriving in Melbourne (For an ACT order). I wonder if something happened to the transport from MEL - ACT or if we weren't meant to get orders from BA. Do we have confirmation that BA is pulling into Port Kembla? Otherwise, that might be one of the reasons. All speculation however.

For anyone who had a VIN but was taken away from Beluga Ace (BA) - when I plugged my VIN into the MOLACE tracker, it had it arriving in Melbourne (For an ACT order). I wonder if something happened to the transport from MEL - ACT or if we weren't meant to get orders from BA. Do we have confirmation that BA is pulling into Port Kembla? Otherwise, that might be one of the reasons. All speculation however.
Interesting.

They're still well within the initial estimated delivery window (Jan - Mar 24)..

Sure, it's annoying getting excited over something prematurely that they issued to us and then took away, but I don't think it warrants switching cars entirely just because of this. First-world problems, and a good lesson in practising patience :)

Ordered the exact same spec as you, can't wait, I love the blue, once I get it, will be ceramic coating and darkest legal tinting it asap, the blue with the black trim/tint look is very niice.

Thinking of down the track getting brake callipers even painted/powder coated to stand out, maybe yellow

Ordered the exact same spec as you, can't wait, I love the blue, once I get it, will be ceramic coating and darkest legal tinting it asap, the blue with the black trim/tint look is very niice.

Thinking of down the track getting brake callipers even painted/powder coated to stand out, maybe yellow
Yeah, the blue is very nice with black trims. I walked past Tesla again today in Canberra and they have a blue RWD model on display at the front.. gets me every time.

Same boat, going to get a ceramic coat and dark tints all around. Undecided whether to keep aero-hub caps on or off... I think I'll do both for a week and see what looks better. Oh and getting black front and rear decals.

Yellow calipers would be a nice touch.

Reactions: Jules22 and Mes1

i saw the Blue in the Adelaide Delivery centre, it looks amazing!

vast data but couldn't foresee your VIN was possibly 2 days away when you re-ordered from inventory :p
Haha I upped my delivery date.

But not my data nor source, but from what they have it seems that act/nsw vehicles were misaligned to VINs hence why most WA/VIC/SA were reassigned efficiently.

I know it’s not good news but it’s what happened. I just avoided it by grabbing DJ inventory.

@e-enthusiast30

Haha I upped my delivery date.

But not my data nor source, but from what they have it seems that act/nsw vehicles were misaligned to VINs hence why most WA/VIC/SA were reassigned efficiently.

I know it’s not good news but it’s what happened. I just avoided it by grabbing DJ inventory.
Yeah, interesting. Does kind of make sense - I would've thought ACT orders would be coming from DJ/Port Kembla deliveries.