Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, is was quite difficult getting a pic. It is dark under there and hard to get an angle.

But this it taken from the left of the car, with the seats folded down. It shows the left and the centre tether point. There is another on the right side, not in frame. But when viewed from above the parcel shelf there isn’t an opening for the middle one.

View attachment 1005669View attachment 1005671

Aaaahhh... got it. I couldn't figure out what I was looking at from underneath. Now that you've explained that the other outer tether point isn't in frame, it makes sense.

So, the fix can be as simple as cutting the fabric and fitting the little flippy cover thing to allow the hook point to be exposed.

Maybe someone is frantically writing up an Engineering Change Order and ordering parts to 'rectify' cars already delivered.

Will be fascinating to see whether the local media jumps onto this...

(Suspect my VIN gets further away the more I investigate and write... Dear Tesla: please refer to my earlier posts explaining the complications of importing things. I'm on your side!)

Reactions: sammody
Well i think i got all my paperwork signed off today. A lot easier being electronic and i just tried to not look at the numbers too much.
Suprisingly the out of pocket is about the same as my current NL, but its a $70k tesla vs a 50k ice. Its the fuel and maintenance is higher on the ice and insurance is higher on the BEV.
They did factor in electricity as a line item which is interesting as i dont think there is a way to currently claim that. Maybe i can send them official receipts from my supercharging or chargefox. Dunno.

Tesla, a mind with dreams so grand,

Dreamer of currents, a visionary stand.
Radiant ideas in his genius command,
Onward he marched, a pioneer's brand.
Nurturing sparks that lit the land,
Unleashing innovations, a future unplanned.
Silent whispers of electrons at his hand,

Electrifying the world, a power demand.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
@dronus @Jules22 @Murphster @e-enthusiast30

Chucking these on post delivery
IMG_0402.jpeg