Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh dear

IMG_8181.jpeg

I was in the servo today putting petrol in my car, walked in and nearly shed a tear thinking that i wouldnt have to do this anymore, all the meth heads out the front asking for money, the petrol theives wait to jack someone, the $7 bottles of water.. my life is going to be even more boring without all that excitement every week

Reactions: X Æ A-12
I was in the servo today putting petrol in my car, walked in and nearly shed a tear thinking that i wouldnt have to do this anymore, all the meth heads out the front asking for money, the petrol theives wait to jack someone, the $7 bottles of water.. my life is going to be even more boring without all that excitement every week

Funny cos I bought my first ever petrol mower today, always had an electric. The same week I replaced my petrol car with an electric.

I bought a fuel can too, so tomorrow morning I will have to drive my Tesla to the servo, open the boot and put a petrol nozzle in there… looking forward to that.

Reactions: dronus