Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 21.56.47.png

Jump on this one before its gone

Interestingly the final invoice has disappeared from my app, but its stayed in my webpage account.
Just a heads up if anyone else notices it down the track and freaks out.
I think the next one is another Rego form? or maybe i did that online..

i wonder where you can get the Tesla UMC plugs that they use to make the adapater cables, and how they are programmed (im thinking is a resistance value on a data line) for each amperage.
If i could work this out, and it was any cheaper than just buying them premade, i could buy a bunch and get some different 32A plugs made up for forum members. Im looking at adding a 20A plug for a place i know there is a 20A outlet, but also curious to know how it works.

Cheers, was tracking yours ;)

NSW/ACT/WA are customer states that had VINs assigned, had them pulled and haven't yet had a replacement issued.
I noticed calls related to delivery/vin etc for Canberra are going to Tesla Sydney offices. Like Parramatta, North Sydney etc to their “Virtual Advisors”. So most-likely they are doing all these vin changes and allocations!

Please return my VIN … I ordered 1st Sept .. it’s not fair !!

I noticed calls related to delivery/vin etc for Canberra are going to Tesla Sydney offices. Like Parramatta, North Sydney etc to their “Virtual Advisors”. So most-likely they are doing all these vin changes and allocations!

You can't drive vin. I just hope you will get everything quicker, and there will be no 2 months between vin and car! :)

Reactions: hopeless and dronus

Yeah here’s hoping it’s sorted this week.. although not holding my breath