Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dronus sorry mate I'm sure you've already posted this but there's been so much activity this fortnight that I can't find it - which Aliexpress store did you source your floor mats and liners from and are they any good?

I was looking at the boot liner pack on Tessories but at $100 it's going to get expensive quickly as I'll need to get floor mats separately, and I was looking at getting a windscreen shade + rear window shades for the kids in the back seat.
Hey mate, Ive tried to break out the accessories chit chat over here

I think i got my actual floormats from myteslaaccesories.com.au but i cant see them on their site anymore.

• Love
Reactions: avfc1982
similar to this

Reactions: avfc1982
Screenshot 2024-01-05 141048.png

Thats not very fast for a big boat like the beluga ace!

Also, why are lots of ships called <something> ACE ?

asking all the hard questions

View attachment 1005933
Can’t see any Teslas in the yard yet, but then I can probably only see this section from my office and it seems to be full of utes and Toyotas from what I can work out!
Just so you know for future reference - there images are only updated periodically - like, once every year or bi annually, maybe quarterly if there is SUBSTANTIAL land change but it’s unlikely.

Go with these Floor Mats if anyone is looking for the full set up. Got these on my current 3 and they fit perfect and are very durable and easy to clean. Best part they are only $122 delivered for all mats including frunk and trunk. Should fit just as well on the Highland.

Just so you know for future reference - there images are only updated periodically - like, once every year or bi annually, maybe quarterly if there is SUBSTANTIAL land change but it’s unlikely.
The image from Google I posted was an illustration of the small section of the yard that I can see. Saying I couldn’t see any Teslas in that area, however, given my field of view was only a small section of the vast yard, they may be somewhere else.

Reactions: Tony Soprano
Reactions: GE33EK