Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update:

Sydney folks, my journey here.

1 Sep - Ordered 12pm and selected Chatwood as DC
1 Jan - VIN allocated and removed in app
4 Jan - Changed delivery centre to Alexandria.
8 Jan - 12pm - Updated finance details on my page from previously selected cash. Added my financer.
8 Jan - 2pm - Got a VIN
8 Jan - 5pm - Got schedule delivery message.
9 Jan - 11am - Final invoice

Getting it delivered late January.
That’s awesome to here man, I changed my centre to Alexandria yesterday so let’s see what happens

Reactions: dronus
Firmament heading to “JP Mnykaide”

Attachments

• IMG_1936.jpeg
    IMG_1936.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 25
It actually does look like it's come from here. I have zero kids and could not care less about a hole in the parcel shelf, I'll be very upset if they order a stop delivery 😭

I can post again, but will be very careful what I say. Somebody at work told me about this earlier when I was talking about my new car, and I will be honest and say my heart skipped many beats when I saw the news story and the pictures - I actually thought they were my pictures I posted here last week!! But they are not, the car they have photographed appears to be a LR model.

I would wait and see what cars are delivered tomorrow, as I said in the beginning I will assume this has already been noticed and rectified by Tesla and the only people it affects will be those of us that already have had ours. I have concerns about my insurance etc.. And a recall is annoying. But that is for another thread. For now I would just keep fingers crossed this has already been resolved.

Quick update:

Sydney folks, my journey here.

1 Sep - Ordered 12pm and selected Chatwood as DC
1 Jan - VIN allocated and removed in app
4 Jan - Changed delivery centre to Alexandria.
8 Jan - 12pm - Updated finance details on my page from previously selected cash. Added my financer.
8 Jan - 2pm - Got a VIN
8 Jan - 5pm - Got schedule delivery message.
9 Jan - 11am - Final invoice

Getting it delivered late January.

Congrats! Still nothing here (see sig). Assuming yours is SR? Don't think there are any LR in Sydney confirmed?

How are you all changing to Alexandria? I might do the same. Being on the north side Chatswood is closer but driving another 20 minutes isn't a big deal.

Reactions: dronus
I will assume this has already been noticed and rectified by Tesla and the only people it affects will be those of us that already have had ours. I have concerns about my insurance etc.. And a recall is annoying. But that is for another thread. For now I would just keep fingers crossed this has already been resolved.
I like this take, let's roll with this

😅🤞