Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More of the same news, but @Murphster your photos have been officially credited in this one haha

Jesus Christ. I did bloody try to delete them but couldn't.
He even credited me for them! Would have been better stealing them from the other article in Drive, much better photos there.
Or at least added a picture of how God damn sexy my car looks, for balance.

Jesus Christ. I did bloody try to delete them but couldn't.
He even credited me for them! Would have been better stealing them from the other article in Drive, much better photos there.
Or at least added a picture of how God damn sexy my car looks, for balance.

And I should have at least gotten credit for pointing it out in the first place! Though it wasn't a complaint...

• Funny
Reactions: Murphster
More of the same news, but @Murphster your photos have been officially credited in this one haha

So its a safer car than it was before, unless you put a child seat in there and dont tie it down. Ok, sounds like a good headline.

Its unclear why… but here is why… ok..

Reactions: X Æ A-12

They say a recall has been issued?

Like every other outlet and youtube media, want to get the first clicks, doesnt matter about accuracy.
Finally got a Vin and delivery estimate Feb 16 to Mar 8. Ordered 14th September, Stealth Gray Long Range with 19" Wheels and White interior. With everyone else ready to pick up their cars it's nice to know I haven't been forgotten.

I just got a VIN!?!?!? Sydney grey LR.

EDD now Feb 16 - Mar 8 which would indicate it’s probs on Paganella coming alongside 02 Feb (although much likely earlier than that as it gets to Bris 24 Jan).

Just got a VIN assigned, EDD Feb 12 - Mar 4. 2024 build too!

Not sure what ship it on, MOLACE tracker not working at this stage.

ME TOO! same date!

I can stop fecking sooking now!
Heck yeah congrats!!!