Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the highland fb group:

“I went to Tesla yesterday and they told me they have about 2000 cars sitting at the port in Brisbane waiting for the new parcel shelves to arrive and be installed. They said it’s going to take a few weeks to get all cars ready. I’d say you are a month away from getting your new M3.”

Sounds like they may have already shipped the shelves before the announcement to stop deliveries which is good news atleast.

“I went to Tesla yesterday and they told me they have about 2000 cars sitting at the port in Brisbane waiting for the new parcel shelves to arrive and be installed. They said it’s going to take a few weeks to get all cars ready. I’d say you are a month away from getting your new M3.”

Sounds like they may have already shipped the shelves before the announcement to stop deliveries which is good news atleast.
Might be coming on Paganella due to arrive Thursday, sailed from Shanghai 14th Jan

so the cars with the naked silver wheels are the 19" yeah? dark rims = 18"
Correct , i have ordered 19" Nova on mine .
1705990113000.png

Reactions: dronus

That seems like a boatload (no pun intended) of vehicles...

Mine is in there somewhere, and hopefully, they can roll them out progressively when deliveries start.

EDD 25/01-01/03, so hopefully can book in again soon.

Looks like I might of been right when I said they were coming on the ship

Is that an Australian FB group, or whole world?

Hmm so we have someone in the WA waiting room who was told by Tesla they were confident deliveries would happen by the end of this month.

A random post on FB saying they just got their car and another indicating a month delay.

I'd say we are completely in the dark at this point. Tend to trust the first the most as it was a member here getting that directly from Tesla staff but doesn't mean the information was correct or not subject to change.