Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking about it...

Torrrens left on the 31st. Took a week from Port to delivery centre to organise delivery dates for 10 days from now. Two and half week

We shouldn't face the backlog that Torrens is, we're only competing with the road based vehicles.

I still think the 6th is a push, but not unfeasible with the facts we know that from say the 10th or so onwards we could be in business pending no blowouts.

Reactions: laurenj94
Wait for the main delivery warehouse to be free, wash them and get them in.

The issue is the main pickup warehouse isn't big enough for 3 boatloads of vehicles.
I felt the dingy warehouse pickup was a bit of a letdown. If anything is true, the "unboxing" of a product has proven to drive sales and reduce buyer regret (Beats headphones spend more on boxing than the device, but that's another story), so I can't understand why Tesla don't provide a Tesla-like unboxing experience.

What date is it leaving Shanghai for Thailand?
It'll leave Shanghai tomorrow or so, but it's just a question of where it stops on the way if anywhere. Unfortunately it must be considered a transship as it isn’t on the molace schedule at all
I felt the dingy warehouse pickup was a bit of a letdown. If anything is true, the "unboxing" of a product has proven to drive sales and reduce buyer regret (Beats headphones spend more on boxing than the device, but that's another story), so I can't understand why Tesla don't provide a Tesla-like unboxing experience.

I don’t know man, I dig the minimalistic warehouse vibe big time.

I look forward to my selfie with the Red Bubble in 5 weeks or so

I'm booked to pick up my new MY24 tomorrow, I got the base of the base of the base Model Y, white and black 19inch wheels from inventory new, but for some reason I had a pretty hefty discount attached to mine, the price for the car is $54,900 + onroad fees, for some reason I caught a price adjustment of -$2,800 and then after the recent discounts tesla owes me $6200....

I'm happy but wondering if I got some sort of dud / old model... any ideas why there was this steep adjustment for the RWD or just dumb luck?

Build Date is Jan 24.

I'm booked to pick up my new MY24 tomorrow, I got the base of the base of the base Model Y, white and black 19inch wheels from inventory new, but for some reason I had a pretty hefty discount attached to mine, the price for the car is $54,900 + onroad fees, for some reason I caught a price adjustment of -$2,800 and then after the recent discounts tesla owes me $6200....

I'm happy but wondering if I got some sort of dud / old model... any ideas why there was this steep adjustment for the RWD or just dumb luck?

Build Date is Jan 24.
You’ve got a HW3 spec, so yes, it’s older. It has an older on board computer. Practically, today, there isn’t a lot of difference, but going in the future it might.

S

Build Date is Jan 24.
Speaking of the 19” wheels. I’ve ordered mine with a set of novas but have since also bought a new set of wheels before the car has even got here so if anyone wants a brand new set of novas at a discount let me know 😂

New orders for every colour of MYLR with Gemini wheels other than Quicksilver is July - August. Quicksilver is October - November. Ordered mine in QS the same day the colour was added online (4 April). It’s on the Dugong Ace scheduled into Fremantle 27 June and my EDD is 7 July - 21 July. VERY excited 😛