Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car was available for delivery on 31/01/2024, but I chose 03/02/2024 (Saturday) instead.
Whilst I'm a very impatient person, I would've done the same. Or may be get my boss to drop me off at tesla mid work haha

I browse these forums, stare at shipping schedules and get nothing done at work and somehow convinced him that he should let me lease a new Tesla. If only Tesla had me doing their public and government relations, this would've never happened, i reckon

Reactions: AusMar
Whilst I'm a very impatient person, I would've done the same. Or may be get my boss to drop me off at tesla mid work haha

I browse these forums, stare at shipping schedules and get nothing done at work and somehow convinced him that he should let me lease a new Tesla. If only Tesla had me doing their public and government relations, this would've never happened, i reckon
I locked in an annual leave day, I had waited 9 months, an extra 3 days was NOT happening!

niceee! I wonder how they "fixed" it, wonder if they just cut a hole haha or actually replaced the parcel shelf
Ha yeah it will be interesting to see, but read into their words what you will i guess..

IMG_8544.jpeg

ADR people would have said “people need access to that”
Tesla probably went “ok”
Haha

Reactions: Mes1
i'm sort of in a situation though where I may need to delay my delivery (i know!) since still having issues getting rid of my ICE car, so thinking if the dates provided by Tesla for next weeks pick up (1st,2nd,3rd of Feb) don't work for me since I haven't sold my car yet, if there is any way to tell them hey delay me for 1-2 weeks more?

Or would they just cancel my order if I don't pick any of their provided dates? Or just put me at the back of the queue in like March?

i'm sort of in a situation though where I may need to delay my delivery (i know!) since still having issues getting rid of my ICE car, so thinking if the dates provided by Tesla for next weeks pick up (1st,2nd,3rd of Feb) don't work for me since I haven't sold my car yet, if there is any way to tell them hey delay me for 1-2 weeks more?

Or would they just cancel my order if I don't pick any of their provided dates? Or just put me at the back of the queue in like March?
Reply to the SMS that you got from tesla and ask or ask them to give you a call if to and fro sms is not convenient. Generally they will explain the options in the tesla customer service software and help you to decide.

Reactions: Mes1