Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its been a long journey for that crew!
Yes. I hope, for their wellbeing of course, that they won’t get delayed anymore.

Melbourne isn’t even a busy port. We don’t have busy ports here. If you want to see busy, zoom in to Shanghai. Still has a better turn around time than Melbourne

So far this month, only 675 cars have been cleaned and released from quarantine. FA has a very low risk of biosecurity according to MIRRAT.

Yes. I hope, for their wellbeing of course, that they won’t get delayed anymore.

Melbourne isn’t even a busy port. We don’t have busy ports here. If you want to see busy, zoom in to Shanghai. Still has a better turn around time than Melbourne

So far this month, only 675 cars have been cleaned and released from quarantine. FA has a very low risk of biosecurity according to MIRRAT.
Yeah but i think our ports are subject to different "human issues" than Shanghai :)

Reactions: Jules22
@dronus did you ever manage to find your vin on any of the interstate transport services from Melbourne?
Nah i couldnt work out who was transporting them

I was just looking for a way to look up VIN/Rego on ServiceSA website like our interstate friends can do to see if the car is registered, but from all accounts that is not done until the day of delivery, but... if it gets pre-loaded somehow maybe it gices us an idea...

Reactions: aaron.m
Nah i couldnt work out who was transporting them

I was just looking for a way to look up VIN/Rego on ServiceSA website like our interstate friends can do to see if the car is registered, but from all accounts that is not done until the day of delivery, but... if it gets pre-loaded somehow maybe it gices us an idea...
If it helps, look up your in here on RAV. See if has passed the compliance check.

Reactions: dronus
Yew!

Just got my email saying I have been assigned a car.
It is apparently on the PAGANELLA.

EDD is still showing 14 Feb to 21 March.
Anyone here know when the PAGANELLA is due?

White/black LR with 19”.
Ordered 7 Sep at Chatswood.
As well as cafz suggestion, you can look on marinetraffic or similar websites to see schedules, and if it is close enough to land its location.