Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’ll be fine mate. It’s just the last few bookings for today. Let’s go FA people!
Tesla just called me... Delivery pushed to Thursday morning now.
He said they have no power and some flooding in the warehouse. He assured me the car is fine, no issues there.
Also he mentioned some trees down on Springvale Road, blocking access to the site.
He was really nice, and apoligised. Can't do much abour the crazy weather.

Also, the guy at RACV had to leave the office after our call as the building was flooding.
Crazy

Reactions: SiLENC3
He said they have no power and some flooding in the warehouse. He assured me the car is fine, no issues there.
Also he mentioned some trees down on Springvale Road, blocking access to the site.

Also, the guy at RACV had to leave the office after our call as the building was flooding.
Crazy
I'm guessing that means no flurry of text/emails with booking dates coming out today around now, which we have seen in the past. Sad.

Crazy
So I reckon both our cars were prepared and in the same area. He did mention all this to me as well. Except for the part that my car is fine lol. I just said; it's alright mate, its weather, let me know when you have news.

Reactions: dronus and Moops
So I reckon both our cars were prepared and in the same area. He did mention all this to me as well. Except for the part that my car is fine lol. I just said; it's alright mate, its weather, let me know when you have news.
You are probably right, just waiting for us.
He said he would let me know if they can get out tomorrow, they will know more in the morning.

Reactions: dronus
Messaged Tesla earlier today to see if they were any updates (car in Melbourne or Adelaide?) and got the standard response. I am a bit over this waiting and not knowing thing.
EDD starts tomorrow (Feb14 - Mar 6), offloaded from FA(?) and hopefully no hail damage!
I have a sneaking suspicion yours will be within the hundreds expected imminently ..

Messaged Tesla earlier today to see if they were any updates (car in Melbourne or Adelaide?) and got the standard response. I am a bit over this waiting and not knowing thing.
EDD starts tomorrow (Feb14 - Mar 6), offloaded from FA(?) and hopefully no hail damage!
Who did you messaged? I tried emailing a virtual advisor this morning regarding Sydney EDD, but no response.

Last edited: