Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a call from Tesla Adelaide stating they accidentally texted way more people than they were meant to yesterday, resulting in people booking in delivery appointments before their car is even going to be at the DC.

Nothing major for me, my pickup day is now the 24th as opposed to the 22nd of Feb.
I had the same happen. I was a bit disappointed I guess but 3 extra days was not worth worrying about in my situation.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
That's a worry. I ordered white based on the old model. Never saw it in the new one 😬 anyone out there already got white and what are your thoughts?
Looks awesome! White FTW
Thanks, I hope you're happy with your selection. I will get more photos, hopefully, this weekend!

Ill probably be taken some boolsheet twisty route on Friday while trying to pick up my kids post delivery...
Thanks for the heads up mate.- ill plan accordingly!😉🤣
Yeah mate be careful. I just got home and its dark outside! The nav just took me wandering in the mountains,

Also... how much nicer do the new tail lights look compared to the legacy 3?
I like them so much!!
Can't get enough of them mate, ever since I saw the pictures online and on youtube i've been wanting them.

Nice pic!
Thanks mate!

Congrats mate! Looks like you are up my way. Would be a shame if the nav had you do a few laps around the mountains on your way home.
Thanks mate, that's exactly what the nav did! It was already dark when i got home. You're up next big man! Hopefully tomorrow, like I said, power is back on in Mulgrave.

IMG_5592.jpeg

Made for it!

Also if anyone’s around Berwick it’s a nice local pizza shop that I’d highly recommend. Not sponsored lol.

And PSA; frunks is good for takeaway. It will keep the smell out of your fresh car. However; make sure the aircon is on recirculating because otherwise it will fill the cabin with food smell because the cabin vents are right there under the frunk

Heat is an absolute classic and potboiling tension building crime opera. But when concerning the topic of modern classic sedan extravaganza racing thru anywhere 4 wheels can touch in the romantic capital of this utopian sphere in the middle of infinite space-time continuum, nothing to beat Ronin in the recent times even though there were many such examples in the past like Bullit, French connection, Italian job etc. 😂 😂 😂 😂
I raise you Blues Brothers 😂

That's a worry. I ordered white based on the old model. Never saw it in the new one 😬 anyone out there already got white and what are your thoughts?
I opted for white and sat inside all the trims. White still has that spacious and space-ship appeal. I do like the alcantara more along the door panel in the LR but I guess white alcantara wouldn't complement the white seat material as much.

Reactions: helio3
Your time must be very soon.
I'm starting to get very bored with all this "very soon" and seriously thinking to cancel the order. Just way too much mess for an expensive car. It's not eggs in aldi, when delays and one smashed egg in a box can be forgiven for the price. Seals can be delivered now, and performance is cheaper than this. And surprisingly faster. Will call NL tomorrow and ask how to change it to a different car...

Reactions: aaron.m
has anyone done the Mel-Adl trip in the last few days or can comment on the fires happening near the Grampians in relation to affecting cars going thru etc?
From what ive seen its over the other side but im just planning for a trip this weekend down that way (kinda)