Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully they text you back and say that they called too many people about texting too many people and now your delivery date is 4 days early :)
I made sure to tell them that if for some reason my car is available earlier to give me a call.

My car is only due to arrive at the DC on Friday 23rd. They said arrivals are normally overnight. Makes me wonder then if they plan on washing & polishing etc the morning of my delivery day (seems to be the only time they can). My pickup time is 9am so that’s a busy morning for the blokes getting the cars ready.

Reactions: MacTessy and dronus
Nothing here either.
I'll try to get to the Holden car park and check again on things, but don't expect to be able to get out there this week. @dronus the 200+ cars were most likely both Ys and 3s.
What is the bottle neck for the Adelaide DC? Parcel shelf, cleaning/detailing...? Any updated insider info? :)
I think it’s just the limited size of the DC resulting in a small wash bay to prep the cars for delivery. The parcel shelf is a non-issue IMO as it’s such a quick job.

Reactions: aaron.m
IMG_2255.jpeg
IMG_2258.jpeg
IMG_2259.jpeg

Canberra delivery centre picking up right now 🙌

I'm surprised not many have opted for the white interior. Felt like a huge upgrade to me when I compared side by side!
I liked the white in the old style, but I think the colour of the fabric strip on the dash and the LED light strip looks a lot better with the black interior for the Highland.

All personal preference obviously so there's no right answer, but I find the black so much nicer in person this time around.

I liked the white in the old style, but I think the colour of the fabric strip on the dash and the LED light strip looks a lot better with the black interior for the Highland.

All personal preference obviously so there's no right answer, but I find the black so much nicer in person this time around.
Yeah, definitely personal preference. I wonder what the spread would have looked like if they were the same price.

Reactions: aaron.m
I liked the white in the old style, but I think the dash fabric strip looks a lot better with the black interior for the Highland.

I'm surprised not many have opted for the white interior. Felt like a huge upgrade to me when I compared side by side!

I'm sort of similar. I went in thinking I'd get the white interior (based on the old model), but then chose to go black interior when i saw it on the new model.

Reactions: Tesl3on
That's a worry. I ordered white based on the old model. Never saw it in the new one 😬 anyone out there already got white and what are your thoughts?
I ordered white after having sat in both colours. It's ultimately gonna be personal preference but IMO, the white felt great, and gave the illusion of a much more spacious, airy interior. Plus it's hot AF in Brisbane so they're not going to burn you if you come back to the car after having parked in the sun. I liked it so much that when we bought my partner's (used) car a while after, we went for a cream leather interior over black.

Reactions: helio3 and aaron.m