Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some light topical reading In the latest RAA magazine

And from the actual mag i couldnt find links too

IMG_9101.jpeg
IMG_9102.jpeg

Partially, but partially they have just stuffed up their logistics processes and dumped everyone that ordered into he same random bucket. I was told at purchase that the first orders get delivered first but that's patently not true.
Totally agree. I really don't mind to wait but just hard to see when someone order a few months after me got the car first.
(I am super happy for them, since they get what they pay for).

This really showed having a dealership model might be better in this scenario, they could allocate car to customers based on the situation.
(but I hate car dealer tho, why I have to negotiate everytime and the same car can sell for different price depend on how good your negotiation skill is and the timing of buying the car)

Anyway, I hope everyone that is waiting will get their car soon.

Reactions: helio3 and aaron.m
That looks sensational in blue! Novas really make it look spot on.
I wish it had maybe half the wheel arch gap though.
I heard the Highland was slightly lower so looked at the comparison. 5mm lower fyi and 2mm lower ground clearance.

RefDimensionLegacy 3 (2019-2023) (mm)Highland 3 (2023+) (mm)Variance (mm)
AOverall Length46954,72025
BOverall Width (including mirrors)208820891
Overall Width (including folded mirrors)193319330
Overall Width (excluding mirrors)185018500
COverall Height14451440-5
DWheel Base2,87528750
EOverhang - Front84186827
FOverhang - Rear978977-1
GGround Clearance140138-2
HTrack - Front158015844
Track - Rear158015844

Just a bit of update for everyone still waiting for their Highland in Melbourne.
The guy from Tesla said due to safety reason, delivery will be paused at Mulgrave. (apparently need to clean up the site)
We will receive updates in the next few days to lock in the delivery date.
When I was there yesterday, the warehouse looked pretty much immaculate. Was pressed for time so I didn't get pics, but im guessing that the issue has something to do with clearing all of the deadfall along both sides of the springvale rd service road where the DC is.
There was a lot!

• Informative
Reactions: airly
Behind the middle back seat? Does it beep when you drive through toll gate?
Yes. But you have to squeeze it in there.

If you’re fine with fiddling around; you can also put it under the roof liner where the cabin lights and the sound bar is.

Some people also stick it behind the screen. But I don’t like that, you can still see it from the outside

I’m about to put mine in the roof liner. The centre flap doesn’t wanna close flush :(

Yes. But you have to squeeze it in there.

If you’re fine with fiddling around; you can also put it under the roof liner where the cabin lights and the sound bar is.

Some people also stick it behind the screen. But I don’t like that, you can still see it from the outside

I’m about to put mine in the roof liner. The centre flap doesn’t wanna close flush :(
I'll give a go when I get my car.....thanks!

Reactions: Rosier
Any luck by talking to the DC directly? I might try to do the same if it mean I will get my car earlier.
I gave them a call and they said they'd raise a ticket or something to see if it could be booked in today - haven't received any response nor a date in the next few days, perhaps you'll have better luck

just saw your post with Mulgrave deliveries being postponed, that's unfortunate, guess we'll have to just wait and see :/

Reactions: Rosier and airly