Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bloody love this !!
IMG_1378.jpeg

Gotta be Betta places to camp than near the airport but ...

Yeah. I'm on the inner North side. Have not made a confirmed sighting of a Highland about town yet but thought I might have glimpsed a white one near prospect oval.
I'm north east of Adelaide, and have had 4 sightings so far. I ended up flashing my lights (in an ICE car) at one and giving the thumbs up. Driver probably thought I was a weirdo 🤔😅

Last edited:
Also keen to hear your feedback on the RS3 vs LR HL. As much as I'm excited for my LR those RS3s are very cool. That Straight-five engine...
The RS3 is an amazing car, even as a daily where it’s very under-utilised. The sound it makes is incredible, but I’m loving how quiet the Tesla is in combination with the sound system, which IMO is far better than the Audi’s. You feel so much more at peace amongst traffic.

The Tesla has loads more space (interior and storage), is far cheaper to run, has better tech, and the instant torque 👌

My lad saw a red one down souf where i am.

Good luck tomorrow, post pics when u can!
Doing the rounds since pickup on way home past the rels. Love this car. First new one so parked down end of Aldi on the way home with sentry on.
ADL DC were terrific. Car is spotless of course. No issues at all. Wife got her profile setup - happy.
Light show in garage may have been a bit much for the neighbours if it was late ha ha. Testing the charger ATM on solar.

Attachments

• IMG_6246.jpeg
    IMG_6246.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6244.jpeg
    IMG_6244.jpeg
    921 KB · Views: 14
Doing the rounds since pickup on way home past the rels. Love this car. First new one so parked down end of Aldi on the way home with sentry on.
ADL DC were terrific. Car is spotless of course. No issues at all. Wife got her profile setup - happy.
Light show in garage may have been a bit much for the neighbours if it was late ha ha. Testing the charger ATM on solar.
That look gorgeous!!
Looking forward to adding my red one to the Adelaide burbs 😀

IMG_5672.jpeg

For those who don’t want anything sticking to the windscreen but also want to hear the beep clearly.

I didn’t want to stick it behind the screen(above the mount) because it can still be seen from outside. I found this position to be well hidden but close enough to me that I can still clearly hear it.

Reactions: ConnorMcleod
View attachment 1021356
For those who don’t want anything sticking to the windscreen but also want to hear the beep clearly.

I didn’t want to stick it behind the screen(above the mount) because it can still be seen from outside. I found this position to be well hidden but close enough to me that I can still clearly hear it.
I have been trying to think of a spot to put mine.
It still gets picked up alright there?

Reactions: Rosier