Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately because they leave our cars to bake in the sun I’ve got quite a bit of etched in bird droppings etc, which were impossible to pick in the DC lighting/overcast conditions on the day I picked her up. Just gave her a first wash to inspect it.
View attachment 1021935
View attachment 1021936
Are you getting it corrected/ceramic coated etc?

I couldnt see any on mine, and it has been filthy for about a week.

Im guessing any car coming into Aus atm is at the mercy of the elements...

Are you getting it corrected/ceramic coated etc?

I couldnt see any on mine, and it has been filthy for about a week.

Im guessing any car coming into Aus atm is at the mercy of the elements...
I am mate, I’m going to drop it off to the bloke doing it tomorrow just so he can assess it. Otherwise I’m very happy with the car. Some fresh wash pics for you all.

IMG_2941.jpeg

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2931.jpeg

Reactions: Tesl3on
Anyone with a Dual Motor highland and a UMC successfully updated the firmware on the UMC to charge with 10/15A tails? Telsa reckons its a bug with the highland software packs, and wanted me to bring it to a service centre, who has time for that! But, I know three people who successfully updated their UMC with a highland. All three however has the standard range. Wondering if anyone with a LR had any luck in that department. I had to plug mine in to a car at work to have it updated.

Reactions: Tesl3on
Anyone with a Dual Motor highland and a UMC successfully updated the firmware on the UMC to charge with 10/15A tails? Telsa reckons its a bug with the highland software packs, and wanted me to bring it to a service centre, who has time for that! But, I know three people who successfully updated their UMC with a highland. All three however has the standard range. Wondering if anyone with a LR had any luck in that department. I had to plug mine in to a car at work to have it updated.
I have standard range and can't get it to update.

Reactions: Rosier
I haven’t been able to, followed tips in other threads etc.

Yeah I’ve spoken to Tesla support about this and they told me there is a bug on the Highland software bundle preventing it from updating. I tried all the known methods, as well as the method listed on this Tesla service page, in addition to what Tesla support asked me to try.

Tried on:
- 2023.38.200.1(Knew it wasn’t possible with a delivery software package, but tried anyway)

And all resulted in a failure. The connector tried to update on all occasions, I did get the notification every time but it ended up failing.

Nope no luck yet

Hi everyone! Just wondering if there’s anyone else based in Canberra waiting for a VIN or have received any further delivery info? I ordered one of the new M3s end of January and still have the Feb - April estimate, though another member in the shipping movements page guessed that the car might be in the Viking Passama. Would love to know if anyone else is in the same boat as me. Thank you!

Hi everyone! Just wondering if there’s anyone else based in Canberra waiting for a VIN or have received any further delivery info? I ordered one of the new M3s end of January and still have the Feb - April estimate, though another member in the shipping movements page guessed that the car might be in the Viking Passama. Would love to know if anyone else is in the same boat as me. Thank you!
I’m not from Canberra, but I do have the same EDD as you. I’m guessing people with FEB-APRIL EDD have their cars on the vessel Viking Passama then.