Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2620.jpeg
Just got an updated EDD! Still no VIN but having a slightly more specific date range is kinda exciting!

Yeah I’ve spoken to Tesla support about this and they told me there is a bug on the Highland software bundle preventing it from updating. I tried all the known methods, as well as the method listed on this Tesla service page, in addition to what Tesla support asked me to try.

Tried on:
- 2023.38.200.1(Knew it wasn’t possible with a delivery software package, but tried anyway)

And all resulted in a failure. The connector tried to update on all occasions, I did get the notification every time but it ended up failing.
I'm not sure what the firmware is on my UMC but curiously tried to follow the guide on the service page. I couldn't get it to mention an update let alone a failure message.

Also, the link to the service page is for US and says to open the LH front door, assuming they mean the drivers door, right? Anyways I tried both front doors and diddly squat happened.

What is the updated firmware supposed to be for anyway?

Reactions: Rosier