Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine on 19/02, happy to share any updates as I get them since we’ll be on a similar timeline.

RWD
Pearl white
18” photons
B&W interior

DC: Mulgrave (Melb)
Mine is the same car and I ordered on 27/12, ship arriving in April 7th and delivery from April 20 to May 26 (for now) so it will be something between 4 to 5 months but hopefully delivery will pick up and new orders should receive it earlier, maybe 2 to 3 months.

Based on the ship tracking page, ships have 3 stops each time: Brisbane, Port Kembla and Melbourne. I believe the Port Kembla stop covers NSW/ACT (I’m picking up from CBR and that’s what I’ve been told).
This is correct.
Some ships deliver MEL-PtKembla-Bris and others go the other way.
Some ships just do 2 of the stops and some ships come via NZ.
Youll get to know the regular routes of the regular ships.

Reactions: MattAdrian
IMG_5850.jpeg

Musk Confirms That Tesla Will Add Apple Watch Support in Future Update

So good

My apple watch battery generally dies before my iphone does, and i can just put my iphone on a generic wireless charger to give it some juice, but it’s good to have options.
You gotta stop doing it…. 😂 I normally can get a whole day with always on display
Good timing - just upgraded from an Apple Watch SE to a Series 9!
It will be a few months until we see it but Elon is known to keep his word, even(especially?)when they are often just single word replies to tweets

Reactions: MattAdrian