Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any experience with the Tesla pet liner or able to recommend a suitable 3rd party option? I like the door covers as my girls do like to have the windows down at times to take in all the smells.
I have one in my m3h as my blue heeler is like a shadow that sheds hair.

It is quite padded and heavy duty, has sides that zip up to protect the doors and a loop that goes over the coat hanger thing. Has a mesh bit in the front so the ac comes straight in.

As the windows don't go all the way down the dog doesn't get the full head out the window experience but i'm training him to keep his head inside.

There is pics over in the highland accessories thread

Hello! Anyone else tracking Viking Passama here and have received an update on selecting a delivery date for their order?
My EDD window got moved up to March 13 - April 18 after getting the “your model 3 is in australia” notification. Haven’t got a delivery date selection window but I presume that’ll be in the next 1-400 weeks

My EDD window got moved up to March 13 - April 18 after getting the “your model 3 is in australia” notification. Haven’t got a delivery date selection window but I presume that’ll be in the next 1-400 weeks
Ooh, haven’t seen that email yet, and my estimated delivery date is still mar 22 - apr 27. May I ask which stop your car’s coming from (between Brisbane/Port Kembla/Melbourne)? Mine’s from PK and according to the ship tracker it’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon. So hoping I’m gonna get another update then!

This is the response I got yesterday about timelines after the ship arrived.

Attachments

• IMG_2638.jpeg
    IMG_2638.jpeg
    488.6 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: ConnorMcleod
How did you go with CBA and the loan application expiry? When I spoke to them they told me the application would expire after two months with no vehicle details.
This is what Tesla told me aswell, apparently because of their partnership on the finance or something.
I’ve ended up going with NL and my gosh. Been a headache trying to sort it all out. Get ghosted by them, just like Tesla. Lol.

Reactions: ConnorMcleod
Ooh, haven’t seen that email yet, and my estimated delivery date is still mar 22 - apr 27. May I ask which stop your car’s coming from (between Brisbane/Port Kembla/Melbourne)? Mine’s from PK and according to the ship tracker it’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon. So hoping I’m gonna get another update then!

This is the response I got yesterday about timelines after the ship arrived.
Coming from Brisbane port to the Pinkenba delivery centre, so about a 20 minute truck ride.

Just a quick one for any new owners/prospective owners who are keen to use a bluetooth headset to isolate the sound when kids are watching media on the rear screen...

The headphones need to be paired to the car via the REAR screen menu.
The front screen will not detect a headset to pair it to the car 🤙
Do you know if that is taken for the 2 bluetooth device allocation or can the rear screen have its own two? Always found it a bit limited that you can only pair two, if the kids want to watch something in the back then I lose my phone?