Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find this hilarious šŸ¤£
Different strokes/different folks, however I couldn't give the slightest about my battery consumption, when my 6.2l V8 will happily tax me $150 per week in fuel.

My average of 160wh/km is a testament to this cars ability to quickly get around slow pokes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yeah Iā€™m not stressed about my consumption or degradation. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve seen my consumption go negative and found it funny.

Yes I remember you even told Tesla support about your commodore and its consumption šŸ˜‚

• Funny
Reactions: SiLENC3
Hey Sydney Siders,

I have received an email this morning saying that my Model 3 has arrived in Australia. Hopefully, I can get it by next week!.
Yes, I got a similar text this morning.
"Your Model 3 has arrived in Australia. Once your Model 3 is prepared and ready for delivery, we will promptly notify you via SMS and email."
No details have been added on my Tesla App. So much for "check your Tesla App for the most up to date information"?

Reactions: Bonquopg
Yes, I got a similar text this morning.
"Your Model 3 has arrived in Australia. Once your Model 3 is prepared and ready for delivery, we will promptly notify you via SMS and email."
No details have been added on my Tesla App. So much for "check your Tesla App for the most up to date information"?
Same situation here and have noticed that my delivery date range has also moved up a few days - so feeling extra optimistic that it might happen next week!

Hey Sydney Siders,

I have received an email this morning saying that my Model 3 has arrived in Australia. Hopefully, I can get it by next week!.
Just checked the app and my dates have changed, it was previously ā€œFeb - Apr 2024ā€ no VIN in the app, just about to log in on chrome and see if the hidden VIN finder works any wondersā€¦

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: kmsyd777
I have, it's big, here's a picture from when I picked up my M3 a bit over a year ago...

View attachment 1027178
And here's one from a few weeks ago...

1710324013475.jpeg

Judging by the number of recently-registered Teslas on the roads in Sydney, I'd guess that they are delivering their little hearts out at the moment. Certainly my delivery experience was brief to the point of curt. And the car wasn't especially clean. All of that was forgotten within five minutes of driving out the door.

Those of you who are waiting: hold on, it's worth it!