Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My vin isn’t showing in the vehicle details section under the order number but similar to some others in the forum I found it by selecting “documents” which is under the big blue button. It’s in the “application for vehicle registration” pdf

IMG_3280.jpeg

Yeah it shows a bunch as shown below. When you scroll down it shows you everything that gets approved such as lights, door latches, mirrors, etc.

View attachment 1029169
oh, that's nice, looking forward to seeing mine returning results soon but I believe this will only be available once the car actually arrives in AUS (so not before April 8th). Hopefully you will get some update soon so you can schedule your delivery date. 👍

oh, that's nice, looking forward to seeing mine returning results soon but I believe this will only be available once the car actually arrives in AUS (so not before April 8th). Hopefully you will get some update soon so you can schedule your delivery date. 👍
Yep - shall let you know. Currently i'm stressing about selling my old car as i prefer not to have three cars at once in my carport. My plan was to sell my old car before the new one comes.

Yep - shall let you know. Currently i'm stressing about selling my old car as i prefer not to have three cars at once in my carport. My plan was to sell my old car before the new one comes.
This is why I am doing a trade in with Tesla. Even with the NL it means I might get a bit less money, but Tesla will give me a cash payment. Which I will likely then spend on Model 3 accessories. 😂

• Funny
Reactions: MattAdrian
me too - whats best - private sale or user car dealership? any thoughts / advice?

Here's my experience. I have an 18 month old Cupra Ateca that was $67K new. Tesla offered me 17.5K, BYD offered $36K and Cupra offered $38K. I checked outBYD and Cupra before going Tesla. I'll sell it privately and maybe get $42K. The car has depreciated heaps which is a pity because it is a great car.

Reactions: ConnorMcleod
Here's my experience. I have an 18 month old Cupra Ateca that was $67K new. Tesla offered me 17.5K, BYD offered $36K and Cupra offered $38K. I checked outBYD and Cupra before going Tesla. I'll sell it privately and maybe get $42K. The car has depreciated heaps which is a pity because it is a great car.
That is ridiculous unless you have like 200k kms on it. Cheapest on car sales is $48k with 11500ks. My daughter has the ateca launch edition, it's a bloody nice car

I just checked out Tesla for a trade-in estimate as well (didn’t do it as part of the order process just submitted it separately) and got a pretty lowball offer that was at least a few thousand under what other online car dealers have offered and even lower than what I could probably get privately. Bit of a shame as I’d probably pay slightly for the convenience but not that much.

That is ridiculous unless you have like 200k kms on it. Cheapest on car sales is $48k with 11500ks. My daughter has the ateca launch edition, it's a bloody nice car

There's one in Adelaide with 22,500km for about $48K. It's been listed for almost 2 months. I think it was traded on a Cupra Born and they gave the owner $42K trade, they mentioned it when I was looking. I've let Cupra know how disappointed I am but unfortunately they don't care. Mine has done 45,000km and is in perfect condition, serviced etc. I've purchased my last 6 new cars from Solitaire btw, no customer care, loyal customer lost.