Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD updated on the weekend, was Mar 31 - May 4, now April 1 - Apr 22. Car has been in Adelaide for about 10 days so must be getting close.

Spotted a red one with 19 inch wheels on it today which looked great. I'm seeing quite a few but most have 18 inch wheels.

Looks like the Orchid Ace arrived yesterday morning and is sitting just off the coast waiting to berth. Scheduled for very early tomorrow morning.

Let's hope for no further delays at Adelaide then Port Kembla. It's a race between my car and our first child coming into the world at this point for me!

Reactions: BaymaxW
Just heard back from the guy I dealt with at the Tesla dealership here. Was wanting to see if he could give me any sort of an update. Of course he could not, but he did say that Tesla are currently in a "delivery black out window" until next week.

Anyone know what that might mean?

Just heard back from the guy I dealt with at the Tesla dealership here. Was wanting to see if he could give me any sort of an update. Of course he could not, but he did say that Tesla are currently in a "delivery black out window" until next week.

Anyone know what that might mean?
Never heard of that but they have just announced their last trimester sale numbers so it must be something related to the start of a new period where they may have to finalise something before go back into "delivery mode".

From people's experience, when you paid or your NL provider pays Tesla, does this get reflected in your Tesla account?

It currently shows this in my account and SG Fleet said they have submitted my files for bank settlement.

1712112761871.png

Some 2024 models just appeared in the ACT and NSW inventory. Theres a tiny part of me wanting to change my order to match but my heart is set on the red :/
They have 2 cars exactly as the one I ordered (one built in 2023 and another one in 2024). I already have a VIN assigned with the ship (ORCHID ACE) expected to arrive in NSW on April 11th. I have already sent all the NSW Registration documents (that has the VIN) back to Tesla so I'm not sure if I should call them and ask to re-assign my order to a vehicle already in stock or if I should just wait for mine.

The 2024 stock one might even not be here yet and it may be on the same ship as mine so I'm leaning more for the waiting, as painful as it is :(

They have 2 cars exactly as the one I ordered (one built in 2023 and another one in 2024). I already have a VIN assigned with the ship (ORCHID ACE) expected to arrive in NSW on April 11th. I have already sent all the NSW Registration documents (that has the VIN) back to Tesla so I'm not sure if I should call them and ask to re-assign my order to a vehicle already in stock or if I should just wait for mine.

The 2024 stock one might even not be here yet and it may be on the same ship as mine so I'm leaning more for the waiting, as painful as it is :(
I suspect you're right. These are cars on the same boat as yours due to arrive shortly. Still holding out hope mine is on there with yours and a VIN magically appears once they unload it all! 🙏