Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received any communication from Tesla about how the excess payment we made will be refunded? When I took delivery, nothing was mentioned, and we were so eager to get the new vehicle that we didn’t think to ask.
Hey Gavarse, Tesla got back to me and said the $400 was put back on the credit card I initially used to put the deposit on. Wifey isnt here right now to check.

Reactions: Gavarse
@dronus am I crazy that I kinda miss all the tracking ships, speculating etc while we waited for our deliveries?

Almost makes me want to order another one already.
ha yeah that was crazy times, esp as the ships were going to every country apart from Australia.
I think i was somewhere in country Victoria out of mobile range when our VINs started coming in, i stopped at a park with the dog and there were so many notifications and messages on my phone it took ages to get thru them to work out what was going on :)

Maybe we should wait for Juniper, and order a model Y when that is released, just to keep the wait real :)

Got my final invoice today.

Vin assigned last week.

EDD still showing 22 june- 30th june.

Interesting tidbit - invoice shows car build date as 27/5, so they basically built the car, straight onto the ship, straight over the ocean and is likely on TURANDOT which should dock in Brisbane within the next 48hrs.

Brisbane - Red/Black M3P

Not long to go now!
Same build for me. Pretty cool how quickly they got loaded. Looks like Turandot arrives 13th but sits in the anchorage till 17th. Hopefully EDD’s stay the same

Reactions: Bodjoterry