Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you guys find out which ship it's on?
It's a educated guess.

The shipping schedules/positions are easy enough to find, for example we know TURANDOT car carrier left Shanghai 15 days ago, went to Tokyo and is docking in Brisbane today, then Port Kembla, then Melbourne. It's a known Tesla transporter.

Combined with on my invoice I have my car's build date of 27/5, combined with my EDD of 22june to 30june.

All those combine to give a probably correct guess that it's on TURANDOT.

Reactions: jaykaye
It's a educated guess.

The shipping schedules/positions are easy enough to find, for example we know TURANDOT car carrier left Shanghai 15 days ago, went to Tokyo and is docking in Brisbane today, then Port Kembla, then Melbourne. It's a known Tesla transporter.

Combined with on my invoice I have my car's build date of 27/5, combined with my EDD of 22june to 30june.

All those combine to give a probably correct guess that it's on TURANDOT.
It’s an educated guess until Tesla give up the ghost and confirm it for you.

Otherwise Viper is spot on. Educated guesswork. I initially had Morning Crystal as the probable ship this run, Paganella a slightly possibility, then Turandot as a secondary carrier, or not at all much later on.

You study the patterns and work backwards. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don’t.

Or if you have the luxury of having a VIN assigned and your Tesla is on a Mol Ace ship, you can just check directly ;)

Last edited:
Just had another look, the port schedule published yesterday shows ships arriving between 12th and 15th to expect 3-6 day delays. It shows Turandot docking Sunday arvo! hopefully comes in sooner
Interestingly my edd updated from 22nd-30june to now show 16th-30th June. Seems unlikely a delay should make the end be sooner 😆

Shame the turandot is delayed but it won't be too long.

Reactions: Brando_o
Well they must be confident the ship will be dropping off.

1000005940.jpg