Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gotta remember, according to that expert guy who works for the website that is sponsored by Toyota, no one is buying EV's and the yards where they get offloaded from the ships before being transported to the Tesla delivery centres for delivery is full of cars that no one is turning up there to pick up. Some even have plastic on the seats.

Maybe even Barry got it wrong? But.. wait... ohh mixed messaging!

so they basically built the car, straight onto the ship, straight over the ocean and is likely on TURANDOT which should dock in Brisbane within the next 48hrs.
Ah you lucky ones! It sounds like my build was late enough to miss the prior direct ship and early enough to not be on the next ship direct to Australia. My poor Model 3 is sitting at port for over a month getting covered in sea spray :(

So Leo Spirt docked in Adelaide yesterday arvo and departed this morning. I thought I'd go down and see what I could see. Looks to be around 50 M3P's only, no other variants that I could spot. Mostly red and white, but a couple of greys. Didnt see any blue ones.
Screenshot 2024-06-16 144216.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-16 144244.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-16 144313.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-16 144340.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-16 144400.jpg