Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea for Enhanced autopilot enabled in Aus? Not able to see summon in app or auto park feature?
EAP is available, just not the summon/auto park with the new vehicles. They've enabled it in the US and from what I'm hearing it should be coming here in the next couple of 20.x point releases.

Really looking forward to it, the autopark with Tesla Vision is looking fantastic!

Reactions: dronus and Gavarse
EAP is available, just not the summon/auto park with the new vehicles. They've enabled it in the US and from what I'm hearing it should be coming here in the next couple of 20.x point releases.

Really looking forward to it, the autopark with Tesla Vision is looking fantastic!
Thanks for the information. I have Enhanced Autopilot (EAP), so I’m experiencing the auto lane change feature. However, I’m not sure if the ‘Navigate on Autopilot’ feature is present. Despite having navigation set, my car never exits the freeway. clarify this for me or any setting needs to be changed? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the information. I have Enhanced Autopilot (EAP), so I’m experiencing the auto lane change feature. However, I’m not sure if the ‘Navigate on Autopilot’ feature is present. Despite having navigation set, my car never exits the freeway. clarify this for me or any setting needs to be changed? Thanks in advance.
It's only freeway interchanges that it is useful for. I have had it do an exit, but I have FSD and I think that is why.

Until the current FSD gets released here there is really no useful navigate on AP.

Reactions: Gavarse
Well if Tesla hadn't pushed my delivery date I would have picked up my new car 30 mins ago. The time they are taking issuing me a new invoice, due to my payout figure changing, though I'm scared my next delivery date will slip as well. They keep telling me my new invoice has been done but when I check it's just the same. Then I call or email and they say "Oh sorry we'll do it now" and then it still doesn't get done. Been going on for 2 days now.